Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

GN and Fred Meyer's

Just wanted to post that I saw the GN at fred meyers today for $139.XX
    Beth CPST and special needs trained Mom to Bailey ...26 yrs Skylar- 21 yrs Molly-18 yrs -and Avery -14yrs - 100+ pounds 5 stepping!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Re: GN and Fred Meyer's

which pattern? I wonder if our former Fred Meyers (now Smith's Marketplaces) will carry them.

Senior Community Member scatterbunny's Avatar

I hope our Fred Meyer (the only store that carries carseats within a 1.5 hour drive) starts carrying it, but I won't hold my breath. They carry the SnugRide, the AOE, the Summit, the rear-adjusting CarGo and the TurboBooster.
    ~Jenny

"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." ~Abraham Joshua Hesche

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    which pattern? I wonder if our former Fred Meyers (now Smith's Marketplaces) will carry them.
    ummmm....I tried to look on the box for the cover name but could not see it. It was mostly grey/silver. I would know it if I saw it lol
    Beth CPST and special needs trained Mom to Bailey ...26 yrs Skylar- 21 yrs Molly-18 yrs -and Avery -14yrs - 100+ pounds 5 stepping!

Our Smitty's became Fred Meyers for a short while and then became Fry's.

When I saw it on the 5th, came home and looked on graco's site, I was pretty sure it was the WalMart pattern.

CPS Technician

They were at our Fred Meyers too. The clerk even took one out of the box and let me set it up as the display model. I think she thought I was whacked. This was the first one I'd seen set up and I'm really impressed. A friend is buying two for her three year old twin boys and is going to let me install them. Her boys have outgrown their other seats and I've been trying to talk her into these for months.
    Janet - CPST
    DD1 11 yrs 68lbs / DD2 - 11 yrs - 69lbs / DS -9 yrs - 53lbs
    Only one left in backless Monterey
    My car seat days are almost over