Who made this HWH pamphlet??

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I did a quick search - I think it was RJB78 based on her having other pictures posted from that photo bucket account and her being a carseat tech.

Try pm'ing her and see. :thumbsup:

RJB78

CPST Instructor
It was me. :) Yeah, I made that for my older dd's preschool last May, so no Nautilus yet. ;)

As far as resizing....I have a Mac, so I don't know if this will work for you, but I just drag the picture from your link onto my desktop. When I double click on the icon on my desktop, it opens it in the Preview program. I print from there, and it prints out full size. I hope that helps a little! :)

diaperjoys

Fantastic job on the pamphlet, by the way. It is just the thing our pediatrician's office needs! I'm trying your printing suggestions, and I think I can get it to work. I click and drag, then I have to go into print setup and redo the configuration and margins, and it comes out about right.

I was wondering, do you still have your original? Would you be interested in updating the available seat section? There's the Nautilus, and maybe the Frontier could go on there as "available soon". If you needed more room, maybe the Fisher Price seat could come off, since it is discontinued now.

Let me know?

RJB78

CPST Instructor
Thank you! :)

I updated the list with the Nautilus and changed the girls' pics with more recent ones.

RJB78

CPST Instructor
I forgot about the True Fit, so I updated my attachment with that seat added to the chart. :)

courtfrog2

You don't happen to print these out for people and sell them do you? I may be interested in giving them out at our next safekids seat check next weekend. My printer stinks though.

Courtney

RJB78

CPST Instructor
I don't. Sorry! Do you mean you won't be able to print off many copies or even just one copy? If you can manage to print off one copy that's decent, you can do that and photocopy the rest at Staples or somewhere else. That's what I did when I made them for dd's preschool. I couldn't afford color copies, though. That was like .49 a copy! :eek:

courtfrog2

I actually got a decent black and white copy... I will go to staples and get more made. I really think these need to be handed out in Peds offices.
If it's alright I am going to hand them out at the seat check next weekend.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC