Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

tethering Blvd in Saab 9-5

has anyone done this? i cant find a place to tether.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: tethering Blvd in Saab 9-5

What year 9-5, and are you attempting to tether a RF or FF seat? We had a 9-3 sedan 2 years ago, and while it was difficult to find a RF tether place, I eventually was able to find enough space under the front passenger seat to slide the D-ring. You really have to feel around, though!
    The Groovymom, Mom to DS v1.0 in a seatbelt and DS v2.0, in the Monterrey

Re: tethering Blvd in Saab 9-5

its a 1999 9-5 and the seat is RF (blvd.).

thanks..i lost this thread (have to figure out how to keep track of threads i post to here)