Spent my morning playing with car seats in my van (pics)

monzogary

Senior Community Member
So now that I have the GN, I just had to take my extra seats out to the van and do some playing around this morning while all the girls were at school. The only seat I didn't mess with was the Regent, as I didn't want to have to leave any doors open and freeze lol. I was unable to get 3 seats in the back row of my 05 Ody, but I only have wide seats so that wasn't a big shock. I was able to squeeze my fat butt between a rf Wizard and a ff Wizard, but it was very hard to try and take pics of myself back there :rolleyes:. I am hoping that after my 16 yo gets home I can convince her to go sit out there so I can snap another couple of pics. She is much smaller than I am so she should fit much better (size 6 compared to a size 16 lol). I'm sure if I had other seats to work with that I could get 3 to fit in the back with the right combination. And yes, that is a store bought seat protector under the GN, but it is just one layer of material, much thinner even than a towel. Works perfectly to keep the mud and slush of the vehicle seat, and makes a handy spot to bring home the little treats Laura gets at the pet store for the dogs LOL!
I let Laura ride in the Nautilus today, and she said she liked it and it was comfortable, but she fell asleep on the way home, and I must say that she sleeps much better in her Wizards than she did in the GN. Maybe she's spoiled by the close head wings on the Wizard. I even had the recline foot down on the GN. If she doesn't put up too much fuss, I think I want to put the Wizard back again for our 4 hr round trip tomorrow.
ALL PICS: http://picasaweb.google.com/monzogary/3708

0307080930.jpg

0307080959.jpg

0307081347.jpg

ADS

melniemi

looks like fun! I was so busy trying to get my regent in my captain's chair, that I forgot to try a rf marathon in the center of my 3rd row before I put the regents there. Now I don't really want to uninstall both of them and a marathon to try it! Maybe when it warms up! Ffing in the 3rd row center doesn't work with the marathon because a lap belt has to go under the latch bars so it doesn't work. If I could go over, it would be fine. So I was curious about rfing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC