4 RFing in Sienna wanna see?

M

Mamma

Okay someone from my other board said i should post this here.

3rd row. 31months..29lbs....36"...Britax Decathalon
5yrs......31lbs.....39".....Evenflo Triumph Advance

(these two actually have the exact same Torso length...the 5yr. old is all legs)

2nd row. 11months...17 1/2lbs....27".....Graco Snugride
29months....22lbs....????"....Evenflo Triumph

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

ADS
M

Mamma

forgot to add the 5yr. old funny.

The 5yr. is a friend of mine's DD and so she hasn't been RFing since she was 1yr. old. I originally had the seat FF and she wanted to go RFing like everyone else so she fit the limits so i turned the seat around.

We started driving down the road and she says, "Miss heather is this a real car?" I said, "yes" She said, "you mean a real car that goes backwards, cool. I like this car, this is a fun car. This is the best night." :ROTFLMAO:

CandCfam

forgot to add the 5yr. old funny.

The 5yr. is a friend of mine's DD and so she hasn't been RFing since she was 1yr. old. I originally had the seat FF and she wanted to go RFing like everyone else so she fit the limits so i turned the seat around.

We started driving down the road and she says, "Miss heather is this a real car?" I said, "yes" She said, "you mean a real car that goes backwards, cool. I like this car, this is a fun car. This is the best night." :ROTFLMAO:

hehe, that's awesome. :D

melniemi

very cool - is it hard to get them all in? or do you just go thru the hatch for the ones in the third row?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Do you have permission to share the pic of the child that isn't yours, though? :eek:

waterbaby

BRA
VO
!!!

That is simply awesome. I love it. I want to do that so badly... and I'm really starting to love the idea of an EFTA in our car! :)

leebeeag

Wow that's cool
My DS1 would have been rf till 5 yrs aswell.if we had seats here that rf to what US seat do..ours only go to26 lbs..he's all skin & bones,still is he's just turned 7 and hes 19kgs(41 lbs).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC