Whoo-hoo! My Nautilus is on its way!

mamaofthree

I finally got one. Amazon has them with free shipping and I applied for their Visa to get $30 off. I don't like the Matrix pattern but for $119 I won't even think about being picky. I'm soooo excited. I bought it to reharness my small 6 yo, but if it doesn't work out for her I'll give it to my 3.5 yo. I got a shipping notice today, so it should be here soon. I had a dream last night that Graco changed the new ones to an 8 yr expiration, lol. I know, I'm weird.

Kimberly

ADS

I LOVE MY GIRLS

WOO HOO!!
How exciting..

You're gonna LOVE IT!! I also have the Matrix and personally... I think its much nicer than the Bravo!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mish

Congrats! You are going to love it. I know I love mine. Sometimes I want to drive around just so DS can sit in it. So does he!

I LOVE MY GIRLS

Congrats! You are going to love it. I know I love mine. Sometimes I want to drive around just so DS can sit in it. So does he!

LOL!! I also love to just drive around so my dd can sit.:love: She loves it also. Too bad its still cold out.. wait till the spring arrives!!!

Kris0722

Can you post a link to where you found it on Amazon.com?? I am so frustrated - all I can find it the nautilus for 299.99 on amazon from Toyzzz!

Also - i would love to know the DOM and expiration on your seat when it arrives if at all possible! :p

mamaofthree

Can you post a link to where you found it on Amazon.com?? I am so frustrated - all I can find it the nautilus for 299.99 on amazon from Toyzzz!

Also - i would love to know the DOM and expiration on your seat when it arrives if at all possible! :p

Oh shoot, it's out of stock again already!! I can't believe that. Here's the link anyway- I had a hard time finding it since it isn't showing up on the searches.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...c_mri?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

I'll post the DOM and expiration when it gets here. I'm dying to see that too.

Kimberly

Kris0722

Oh shoot, it's out of stock again already!! I can't believe that. Here's the link anyway- I had a hard time finding it since it isn't showing up on the searches.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...c_mri?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

I'll post the DOM and expiration when it gets here. I'm dying to see that too.

Kimberly

Thanks Kimberly - totally stinks it is out of stock - but I feel MUCH less crazy knowing it wasn't showing up for you either!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Can't wait to hear about the DOM - I don't need it for a few more months - just living vicariously through others right now with their Nautilus purchases - and scoping out where I want to buy it! LOL

mamaofthree

Updated tracking- it should be here on Monday! I am embarassed about how happy that makes me, but I know you guys understand. I can't mention it around the house because it's a surprise for dd- if I tell her it is coming she will ask me 20 times a day when it will be here, and I'll go nuts. :eek:

Kimberly

megabloxs

Graco have said that they are working on the life span of the GN.

I was told: "according to the JPMA it is recommended a car seat be discarded after six years from its manufacturing date. We are working on this circumstance."

I also got told this from another party:
"We have asked about why the life is only 6 years and they have said the stabilizers used in the plastic are designed to last 10 years but they allow a 40% tolerance which brings it back to 6 years. They use a metal frame which makes it stronger and safer. They are working on ways to extend its life expectancy."

I hope either way if they do change the lifes span that it applies to the original seats sold.

I also hope they add a wee bit more padding to them, and make the insert a bit nicer, and a few more colors would be great too.

Kris0722

I totally agree! :p

Now if they could do all of that before June or so when I will need one, it would be even better!!!!!!!!!! ;)

megabloxs

Lets just hope the delay to the shevles means they are making more, with the modifications suggested, such as life span and fabrics. Hopefully *fingers crossed* it will be sooner, rather than later. I would hate to throw a seat out in 6 years, especially with that lovely metal structure the GN has.

mamaofthree

It came today! UPS usually doesn't come until 6-7 pm, but he came at about 2 today. So I was able to put it together and get it in the van already. DD liked it and fit well in it.

For those wondering, it has a DOM of 1-16-08 and expires Dec 2013. I was hoping it was gonna be more recent and that they would have changed the year to 2014, but oh well.

Kimberly

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC