Whole lot of Britax

melniemi

Cuz I'm ummmm...yeah, here are a few pics. Finally got all my new seats. Not sure if I'm keeping one so I didn't open the box. I can return it for a full refund, minus return shipping, so I am debating. Anyway, here are a few pics. I know they are huge, photobucket isn't my friend today.
100_6572.jpg

baby in regent cuz she looks cute:) swallowed, but cute
100_6575.jpg

and matching regents looks pretty good in the back seat
100_6577.jpg

ADS
U

Unregistered

Which colors are those? 2 Huntington Regents and what is the other one?

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Oh my WORD! I want to roll in the middle of them!!

:ROTFLMAO: I'm afraid my house is going to look like that, too... Well, it would already except I have them scattered about b/c I don't want to face it...:eek:

ETA: You know, it's not that bad for four kids - :)

melniemi

Thanks:eek: My insurance is collecting 3 of them - stripped bare of course! But I am sure I will never have that many in one spot again so I had to take pics:rolleyes:

The other one is a wicket loden husky. It is still sitting next to me!

I think I have fulfilled my carseat buying needs for a little bit. I do have 3 seats in the basement - all Graco - that I could've put in the pile. And another crashed Graco in the garage. Boy, I've never had so many seats at one time!

I still feel the need to buy 2 parkways, just in case:rolleyes: I wish babycatalog took paypal! Then my dh wouldn't know that I bought yet more seats. He does want seats for his truck, but not bad enough for me to buy them!

HEVY

I'm so confused. :confused: you have to refresh memory. I know you had an accident and got replacements. How many car seats are you supposed to have? I know you ordered the Regents, aren't the Marathons on the left your previous seats or did you order those same after accident. And where did you get a Husky?

melniemi

These are my replacements and my old seats. I had the 2 pink marathons and the husky. I got 2 new regents and 2 new marathons (mariposa and one in box).
I will bring my crashed seats to my insurance next time I go that way. I still haven't gotten my check, so they aren't getting them yet.

cryswilkins

Wow! That is a car seat junkies heaven.

I am surprised that they are colecting the crashed seats. They didn't even ask about ours, and they replaced a Scenera with a FPSVD. Strange.

how does insurance work replacing seats. i have 2 ma and a evenflo triumph. does it very by insurance company. do most cover replacements of seats. also how do they determine how much you get for them. do you need the riginal receipts for the seats. i was wondering this the other day now that i have almost $500 of car seats in my car.
also has anyone ever had britax replace a seat i saw it on their website but not sure how it works.

melniemi

how does insurance work replacing seats. i have 2 ma and a evenflo triumph. does it very by insurance company. do most cover replacements of seats. also how do they determine how much you get for them. do you need the riginal receipts for the seats. i was wondering this the other day now that i have almost $500 of car seats in my car.
also has anyone ever had britax replace a seat i saw it on their website but not sure how it works.

Depends on the insurance. Most will replace if you tell them you want a letter stating that they refused to replace crashed seats and that they assume all responsibility and liability if your child is in a second crash in that seat and is injured or killed. Mine just said to fill out a form, listing what seats I had, how much I paid for them, what they are worth now and what it cost to replace them. I listed them as being worth msrp, because you can't replace at a fraction of the cost. But I sent in my actual receipts - and I got good deals so I will use that against them if they complain. I put msrp on the turbo that I claimed and am paying the difference to get the regent. When I was shopping around for insurance, I specifically asked if they replace carseats in a crash, because I didn't want to have to fight for it - not with the value of the seats in my car - especially now!

I will call and see if they really want the crashed seats before I drop them off. They may have just said that to make sure I replace them. I am going to email the pics to my insurance agent to prove that I did get the seats I sent in the receipts for.

Mommy090804

Cool picture...that is a lot of Britax! You must be excited to finally have the boys in Regents. The seats look great in the backseat.

BTW, love the picture in your siggy! The girls are so cute!

melniemi

Cool picture...that is a lot of Britax! You must be excited to finally have the boys in Regents. The seats look great in the backseat.

BTW, love the picture in your siggy! The girls are so cute!

Thanks - I am glad the boys are in regents - now I can finally drive w/o checking in my mirror every other minute! My oldest told me I'm fired, but admitted that it is much more comfy:rolleyes: He is now worried that he won't be able to get out of the van fast enough - he is one that always has to be first.

I love the huntington regents, too. So soft and cozy!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Thanks:eek: My insurance is collecting 3 of them - stripped bare of course! But I am sure I will never have that many in one spot again so I had to take pics:rolleyes:

The other one is a wicket loden husky. It is still sitting next to me!

I think I have fulfilled my carseat buying needs for a little bit. I do have 3 seats in the basement - all Graco - that I could've put in the pile. And another crashed Graco in the garage. Boy, I've never had so many seats at one time!

I still feel the need to buy 2 parkways, just in case:rolleyes: I wish babycatalog took paypal! Then my dh wouldn't know that I bought yet more seats. He does want seats for his truck, but not bad enough for me to buy them!

I thought the one was a Wicket Loden Husky.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC