Calling all AZ seat techs

Is there an AZ cert seat tech that could help me out w/ a seat inspection/installation?

My mom just informed me the other day that my sister, again, bought a seat for my DS for her car w/out asking/telling me she was doing so. But she did say my sister bought the seat I had showed to my mom (the Graco Nautilus).

The issue I have is this. My mom & sister are not car seat savvy & will just take offense if I say I want to inspect the install & fix any possible problems. But I'm sure they'll be more willing to let a certified tech inspect the install & make corrections. I know BRU Scottsdale is doing a seat check on March 20, but that's a flippin weekday & I know my sister can't take off work for nor would she let me trade cars w/ her to get it checked. I don't trust using the fire dept as I've had several crappy installs by them in the past.

Also, my sister might listen better about not using a seat protector if she's told NO by a tech & has it taken away from her by a tech. Apparently my being the mom & telling her no it's not safe doesn't matter as much as her precious leather seats.

Please say there is someone out there who can help me. I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm also getting my 2 new infant seats this weekend so I could probably convince my mom & sister to come get the seat in my sisters car checked easier if I tell them I'm getting my seats installed by the tech too (I know how to install my seats but I'm trying to be sneaky here, lol).

TY

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC