They think I'm crazy...

Mae

I just got off the phone with the manager in infants at my local walmart. I asked her when they'd be getting the nautilus in stock. I explained how it sold out online and not many ppl have it yet because its so new. when I told her the name of it, she said...graco what?? I said nautilus. she said, say it again, one more time. graco nautilus I said... I swear we went over this about 5 times. then of course, she still had no idea. *sigh* she's looking it up, and said she'll call back.

hmm...I wonder if she'll call the crazy lady back.

ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I think the main places are Super Walmarts and someone posted yesterday or the day before they have the GN at USA BABY now.

Nisha

Our "super" walmart doesn't have them either and I doubt they will be getting them! Then again, we are the smallest of the "supers".

Holly

The Walmart I work at will never get them either, and they are one of the biggest super walmarts in the state!
Luckily we have tons of Walmarts around here and I have about 4 other places I can go to get one once I'm ready to buy one.

jaded

Do any stores in your state or a neighboring state carry it? You can call the store that does carry it, and have it transferred to your store.

jdchic3

It's called site-to-store shipping, and it's free, and awesome! ;)

ETA: I just read again and I realized you were talking about a transfer between stores, lol!

keri1292

Yes, management is usually spread out because they transfer so often. At dh's store, some are over 2 hours away. On our way home from PA, we often stop at different Wal-Marts to bring a much wanted item back to NY for a customer. First find a Nautilus, then call your store and see if they can get it for you. :thumbsup:

mamaofthree

I called and they said they can't do store transfers anymore. They prob discontinued it when they started the site to store thing. :(

I did call a few stores looking for it and the employees were very helpful. One close to me said the computer showed it should be arriving within the week, and to call her every other day to check. Maybe that means it will be restocked online soon too?

Kimberly

Mom2One+One

I don't think my local WM will ever get it either. I checked online and I ended up having to drive about 45 minutes to a WM in a bigger city to get mine. It REALLY stinks that they are out of stock online. That would make things soooo much simpler!

T

twinmom

I live in San Diego and found two graco Nautilus' at Baby Depot inside Burlington Coat Factory. I couldn't find them anywhere even online. Most stores only carry them online too, but were out of stock.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC