OMG Today's Bringing Home Baby

winterlights08

Not sure if this episode has aired before--it's a same sex female couple? In one scene it looks like their 3-4 yo son is unrestrained in his MA, no shoulder straps and he's leaning forward a bit and the mom is holding him back. In another scene just one twisted strap is in front of him, or should I say the boy is behind a strap :rolleyes:.

ADS

daycaremom2002

Yah, that one has aired before. A lot of the baby programs have horrible usage. I really wish there was a way to get through to them about CPS issues.

MsFacetious

Yes I just saw it. There is one strap on his right shoulder and that's it... omg how frightening. They didn't really show the baby buckled in...

I swear... if I had to try that hard to have kids I would do everything in the world I could to make sure they were safe. :( I don't understand.

Gorgeous family too, they make a great couple. :)

dhardawa

I swear... if I had to try that hard to have kids I would do everything in the world I could to make sure they were safe. :( I don't understand.
QUOTE]

I watch Adoption Stories every day and think the same thing! So many times there are parents who have waited for years and years and been through so many heartbreaks and then they toss the six month old in a forward facing overhead shield that is sitting lopsided in the car. I really don't get it.

HEVY

There was another on today with a belly clip and harnesses falling off the shoulders. Maybe if enough people contact them and ask them to have someone teach the parents they are filming to use thier seats properly that we'll stop seeing that in these shows.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC