Missed my delivery today!

seamonkeys

My Mossy Oak MA wasn't supposed to be delivered until Wed (per the tracking detail), but when I got home after preschool pickup a DHL tag was on my door!! :(

So now I'm supposed to have both my Mossy Oak and Cowmoo (not keeping the cowmoo) MA seats delivered tomorrow! YEAH!!!

ADS

mom2riley

Yay for new seats. DS's Regent wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow and it came today. :thumbsup:

seamonkeys

How come you are not going to keep the Cowmoo?

I only need one seat! I ordered the Mossy Oak cover separately, but found out the retailer probably won't be able fulfill my order! So, I found the Mossy Oak seat to buy and will be buying a Cowmoo cover separately!! Crazy I know!! And now I've been tempted to bid on the blue dog paws cover on ebay! I so don't need 3 covers, but with my 1st MA, I only had 1 cover for 2 yrs!! I think I'm making up for it this time around! :D

Oooooo, thats exciting!! It'll be just like Christmas (for us moms!):)

yeah, sad I'm excited about a seat I can't even sit in!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I only need one seat! I ordered the Mossy Oak cover separately, but found out the retailer probably won't be able fulfill my order! So, I found the Mossy Oak seat to buy and will be buying a Cowmoo cover separately!! Crazy I know!! And now I've been tempted to bid on the blue dog paws cover on ebay! I so don't need 3 covers, but with my 1st MA, I only had 1 cover for 2 yrs!! I think I'm making up for it this time around! :D

yeah, sad I'm excited about a seat I can't even sit in!

Ok. That makes sence.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC