Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPST Instructor QuassEE's Avatar

Sharp Friends and Family Sale?

Has anyone participated in this? Sharp had a F&F sale back in January and I believe in September. They have a website URL and it requires a code, that allows up to 20 people (per code) to order up to 2 televisions (I'm not sure of the limit on other items). Does anyone have an "in" on this, for the next sale? They were offering up their 64U LCD tvs for well under market. I'm looking for the Aquos LC52D64U, which they've had available for the last two sales (I found out about both sales too late..)

Wow, I'm not looking for a deal on a carseat OR a stroller--for once.

If anyone has an "in" with Sharp, I'd love to hear from you! My kids need a new tv... (yeah, right, the KIDS!...for their video games...which qualify as baby gear, right?)

-Nicole.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: Sharp Friends and Family Sale?

Add me to this list! I got an "in" on the last sale so my folks could get a 52" HDTV and would love to get "in" again...

UPS is one of the companies where employees can get you "in". So is IBM. I'm not sure about any others.
    Ian James - 3.5 Years
    FF Learning Curve Truefit and FF Britax RA