Britax survey - let's let them know what we think!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
On the Britax web site, if you view a product like the Marathon or Boulevard, there is a link that says "View all available fashions, a 360 product viewer, and more.". If you click that, a box pops up, and at the bottom there is a link to take a survey. The survey has a comments box! So, I filled out the survey and requested that they put Canadian specific info on their web site (or make us our own web site!), so Canadian retailers quit copying and pasting the U.S. info. I also requested higher RF limits on the seat and to get rid of the ridiculous 32" RF height limit.

Now, I don't know who these comments go to, but hopefully they will forward them onto someone who cares. :)

Though everyone might want to put in their two cents, since you can't normally email them, and would have to wait on the phone forever and talk to a CSR who doesn't care.

ADS

ladybug_mom

I gave them my three cents as well. ;) 3 things I pointed out, lack of Canadian Website, ridiculously low 32 inch RF limit, and the lack of high 5pt harnessing weight limit seats in Canada like the Regent. Maybe as a company that prides themselves on high standards of safety they should start putting pressure on Transport Canada.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC