Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

When will the Britax deals be ending?

Just ordered Ashley a BV from Amazon for $210.70. Need another seat for a second car. The plan:

- Once it arrives, try the BV in my Saab and if it fits, YAY, order an additional one for the Explorer.
    - If it doesn't fit in the Saab, put it in the Explorer and order something else for the Saab, probably a Diplomat.

But, when do the deals end, this weekend? Would like to order my second seat at a good price and not sure I'll miss the window if I sit around and wait for my BV to arrive. Perhaps I should go to BRU tomorrow and fit seats then order from Amazon whichever one I like. ??

Wish I knew which seat I can count on to fit RF in my little Saab! (2003 9-3, 4-door sport sedan).
    Jessica(DD1 6/8/07.DD2 12/27/10)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: When will the Britax deals be ending?

I have heard both Saturday and Sunday as ending dates. Go to BRU and try it out today or tomorrow if you are pretty sure you would want two of the same seats. I would hate for you to miss this great sale if you know you want to order another one.

Know what - I really should. Would be dumb not to. Only reason I haven't ordered 2 straight away is because I am not sure it'll fit in my Saab.

Ooh Dh says we should meet at BRU tonight. Gonna do it.
    Jessica(DD1 6/8/07.DD2 12/27/10)

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

The banner on babyage says today is their last day.