how old was your child

wildeyes

when you moved the slots up. i keep seeing pics of little ones in sceneras, and wonder if dd2 is longer than average. she is on the second slots...
S7300746.jpg

it just seems i am seeing alot of older babies on the same set, but yet she fits in there good....
do i have a freakishly long child, or is everyone else's just short, or does the torso grow slower now??
these pics were taken this morning. i just moved the straps up on her seat the other day.
S7300750.jpg

ADS

SPJ&E

We haven't used the Scenera much at all, but I put them in it in the house several times just to get pictures. I'm not exactly sure when they needed which slots, but here's how Joshua fit at 7.5 months (17 lbs. & 26")...looks like how your cutie fits

DSCN4399.jpg
DSCN4400.jpg

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Your dd has a freakishly long torso. :p Is that what you wanted?! She's adorable, but it's a good thing you went w/ a convertible b/c even the SS1 wouldn't last long. :) Evan uses the 3rd set for rfing and they're just slightly above his shoulders, but the 2nd set are too far down, he's 39 mos. Here's Ilana at 13.5mos, 21#, and 29.5". Her torso is longer than Evan's was at this age. Sorry, I lied. Evan is over the 3rd set of slots in the Scenera now when rfing, he's just under the 3rd set in the Uptown though.
dec07002.jpg

Mama!

Ds was different in the scenera when it was installed/uninstalled.

He fit great in the house, but when we installed it, he was too tall.

He was on...2nd to bottom? But his head came even with top of shell in the van.

I think your baby is long.:love:

She is adorable!!! I think she has a long torso, but my 3 year old 1 month son has a short torso! LOL! At 12.5 inches! ;-) He is on the second slot RF. So, is my 31 month old daycare kid.

kae

This is a pic of my DS, He was 15mos old 18lbs and on the second slots. (It's heard to tell because of how I took the pic)

l_667267523ca5701382875ec55531286e.jpg

ProudMomof5

Wow! My 16 month old is still on the first slots! her shoulders are somewhere inbetween the first and second slots.. I wish we could move them up though, its hard to get it positioned around her shoulders with where they are at now.
I have short kids though.

mamaofthree

No idea about her size but wanted to see that she is the cutest baby ever! She looks just like a doll.

Kimberly

wildeyes

awww shucks *:)* you all made me smile!! shes a cutie pie, i have to agree.
apperently she does have a freakishly long torso as well.. interesting. i wonder if the torso growth will slow down... i hope so or all her 3-6 month onsies will be too short before the season is over :)
and just for your viewing pleasure, since everyone seems to think shes so cute.. my favorite pic :)
S7300538.jpg

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Freakishly large? Nope, but freakishly CUTE! OMG she is a doll.

Anywhoo, my 12 mo is on just a smidge under the 3rd set of slots, but enough under to still be on the 2nd set. Our DFS is 11.5 months and 30 pounds (big guy) and he is just a smidge over the 3rd set.

mommy2zander+baby

Senior Community Member
My dd was about 4 mos when we had to move to the second slots on the scenera... she's still on the second slots at nearly 8 mos... but she is surprisingly at the 92% in height, which is sure to change with parents that are both 5'2" :D

Your daughter is a cutie!! :D

Shaunam

My 5 month old is just a smidge above the second slots. She has a fairly long torso although her torso growth has slowed way down, thank goodness....

ProudMomof5

Wow! My 16 month old is still on the first slots! her shoulders are somewhere inbetween the first and second slots.. I wish we could move them up though, its hard to get it positioned around her shoulders with where they are at now.
I have short kids though.

Haha... nevermind, she is on the second slots.. lol.. I was starting to think something was wrong with my dd and went and checked her carseat.. she is almost to the 3rd ones though and its really annoying trying to get her in. Especially with her jacket on.

CRS

Senior Community Member
I've no answer to your query but just wanted to say ooooooooooooooohhhh my I'm getting very clucky at all these cute bubbas in this thread!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC