Britax Regent for $185!!!!

ADS

momme2_3

Nope..It ships direct from amazon and suggests new :)

IF you click on where is suggests 12 used and new from. ...
It will tell you the prices and new or used...

HTH...

SPJ&E

Well, I have to admit, this is the first time I've been tempted by this Britax sale, lol. I don't think it would work SPB with my long buckle stalks though...so I better stay away!

Oh man that is a steal! I just got the britax onyx for 195.97 with free shipping and no tax and thought that was a steal! LOL!

Must tell myself that a regent is overkill for my 3 year old 1 month, 29 pounds, 38 inches, 12 inch torso! LOL!

Holly

Oh man that is a steal! I just got the britax onyx for 195.97 with free shipping and no tax and thought that was a steal! LOL!

Must tell myself that a regent is overkill for my 3 year old 1 month, 29 pounds, 38 inches, 12 inch torso! LOL!

Where?
I just ordered one for my friend for $209 with no tax and free shipping from babycatalog.com

cheerbop

It is at 195 now.

I am not sure... I am so tempted!!

I wish they would come out with an all star blue one. I love my all star MA.

When does this sale end?

sb518

I ordered a madison regent today from babyuniverse.com with the VISASAVES promo code it was $199.99 no tax/no shipping

Holly

It shows 195 now with free shipping, and when you put it in your cart it says you can get the amavon visa card instantly and save $30 so the price after that would be $165.88!

I just ordered one of these for my friend on Thursday for $209 with free shipping, but it would be cool if I could save that $15!
I dont see anywhere on the babycatalog website where I can cancel the order though.

Oh, but I did notice that babycatalog has their listed as $199 now. I tried to call to see if I could get a price adjustment but they were already closed. I'll have to call on Monday, but the sale will be off by then right?
Do you think they will still let me get it?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC