Tell me my cowmoo will not be this ugly!

ADS

NVMBR02

I ordered mine from baby universe...it has black straps and the comfort pads are cowmoo as well. That stock picture is on a lot of different sites for some reason.

Lys

Senior Community Member
Why is this baby universe cowmoo so ugly??? I was really hoping for the black straps. This just looks weird with the generic comfort pads. :(

View attachment 1463

I was looking for tan HUGS today on the Britax site and I noticed the only comfort pads you can order are black, gray or tan.
I wonder if they are going to generic ones for allseats. Hmmmmmm

TXAggieTech

You can't really tell in the picture but the white isn't bright white, it has under tones of tan mixed in like a real cow. Our vehicle interior is tan so it works out great.

keri1292

Yeah, I don't mind the tan straps on the one we have now. The comfort pads just make it look cheap, IMO. I prefer the tan to match the marble in the cowmoo, but black is much more suitable for ds. Even with minimal snacks in the car, his harness is discolored down near the velcro on his hips. :scratcheshead:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
You can't really tell in the picture but the white isn't bright white, it has under tones of tan mixed in like a real cow. Our vehicle interior is tan so it works out great.

I agree with you :)

Here is a close up of the cowmoo cover
image.jpg

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The new seats all come with matchy pads...they USED to be all black or tan, and it's probably 'easier' to only sell the plain ones on the shopping site? You're good, I think that stock photo is super old (and yeah, it's not as ugly IRL :p)

NVMBR02

I'm planning on ordering tan straps for mine, once Dh gets over the fact we just bought 3 seats, and one of those isn't for our kids. I want tan ones because I want them to match the harness straps on dd's madison regent. :eek: Silly, I know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC