BRU 15% coupon?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
How do I get one? I was at BRU just before Christmas and they had them in the store, but do they always do this? I want to get DD2's Blvd this weekend in time for her birthday, but I need the coupon! (Darn BRU-only cover!!!)

ADS

mommyjkl

I don't even have a bru near me and they send me them all the time. I think you can sign up online, maybe for the birthday club like at tru. Or you can "fake" a registry! :whistle: Good luck!

MomToEliEm

I bet if you order online with one of the britax sales, you could have it by next weekend (or maybe her birthday on Tuesday). It would probably save some money ordering online instead of at the store. I thought I remember seeing the BRU carseat coupon last week (or maybe the week before in the flier from my nespaper).

If you must buy the seat from BRU, then call them and see if they have any coupons.

Opps, I saw you only want a BRU exclusive cover. I guess call them and hope they have something.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Thanks, I will call.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should spend the extra money and get her the seat she loves, or save some $$ and get the purple seat online.

jessclear

I sent you a PM with my coupon code. I'm not sure if they will let you use a coupon code without having the coupon in hand, but it's worth a try.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC