Stupid Britax Customer Service

dhardawa

I'm on hold with Britax right now. I have a Cowmooflage cover that has the warning label fraying so bad that it is coming off. I haven't had it long at all so I want it replaced. First, I had to argue with the customer service lady because she told me I couldn't have purchased the cover from a retailer because retailers can't sell covers. Then, she starts asking for the model and serial number. Um, covers don't have model or serial numbers. No, she wanted the model and serial number off the seat. :hitselfonhead: It isn't from a seat! So, then she goes on wanting to know what I bought it for if I don't have a seat. I explained that I have Marathons but that this one wasn't purchased on a seat. She again asks for the model and serial number and wants to know if I registered my seats. I told her I have tons of seats registered with them. She asked which one the cover is for. WHO CARES??? I told her to look me up and pick one. Now I'm on hold. I have a feeling she isn't coming back.

ADS

dhardawa

She came back!

Now I'm embarrassed though. The first thing she said was, "Wow, do you still have all these seats? How many kids do you have? Do you have a daycare or work somewhere like an orphanage?" Um, nope, just my two kids and my small obsession. :eek:

Auntie2Avi

She came back!

Now I'm embarrassed though. The first thing she said was, "Wow, do you still have all these seats? How many kids do you have? Do you have a daycare or work somewhere like an orphanage?" Um, nope, just my two kids and my small obsession. :eek:

:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO: I can't believe she asked you how many kids you have!!

arly1983

Yeah, I know.....I am, ummmmm, regestered for 9 seats with them. I imagine you have me beat.

ZephyrBlue

Are they going to replace it???

And Arly, I think that 9 seats is perfectly reasonable. I have 10 registered with them, and that's very close to 9, so I must be reasonable, too. :whistle: I'm sure Dana has all of us beat by a LOT, so I'm feeling lots better :D

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Nine here, too. But two of those are ones FIL bought for his car but for some reason, he wanted me to register them in my name. (Actually, I only have 6 registered. I'm a bad mommy who hasn't registered the 3 most recent--past 4 months--purchases, including FIL's two).

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Glad she came back! You forgot to say if she was going to replace the cover for you. You should have told her I have 15 kids...LOL

Niea

Yes, do tell how many seats you have registered with them ;)

In any case, I hope she did decide to replace the cover for you! You'd think she at least figured out you're a big-time customer and decided to replace the cover for you just to keep you happy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC