baby universe lowered their prices

SillyLily

Alright, my husband is going to kill me. Seriously (okay, well, maybe not seriously). :D

I ordered the mariposa marathon. I'm so excited. And I so don't need another car seat.

Does anyone know, does the fatwallet discount apply to the $184 before the visasaves discount, or to the $164?

Wow, that was a great deal.

ETA: Oh, and does anyone know where the location of the warehouse is that they are shipping from?

ADS

cryswilkins

OK so I called and they gave me a credit, but only for the $10 that the Cowmoo went down. I guess that is fair, but I am bummed that I didn't order Mariposa, that is the last time that I let DH decide on a cover.

Niea

I am sure they will. I emailed saying I ordered seats friday and now the prices were lower and I wanted a price adjustment. The reply came about 15 mins. later saying my card would be credited within 5 days.

Thank you for this!!!!!! I ordered mine Friday too and started getting really ticked off!

Off to email them!

Niea

Can you use visasaves with each order?

So, Could I use the code on each MA or one per customer?

I bought my two Regents in different orders because I wanted the coupon applied to both. I also registered with the site. I had no problems using the coupon twice!

keri1292

Thanks! I ordered one and am going to do the other tonight! Do they ever raise the prices during the sale? I'd be bummed to miss out, but I want to put the other seat on dh's card. Cuz, then he'll think we only bought one. :whistle:

melniemi

Honestly I don't think this 184 price will last long. Especially if they sell out. I do think it will go back up - but who knows!!

linguistmama

Does anyone know what the DOMs are? I called them and they said they don't know, but I could contact Britax to see what they had been sent. :rolleyes: We need another BV, but I'd rather it not be from Oct 2007 like the pp.

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
I must have gotten my order in just in time!! Now, what to do - I have a Mariposa seat coming for my LITTLE BOY! I guess his sister will get the Mariposa and I'll give him the cowmoo.
This sale was just in time. We travel March 15 to China for his adoption!
Renee

Monzie

Has anyone else recently signed up for the newsletter? How long did it take before you got the email with the $10 coupon? I've been killing time for the past hour or so but, so far, nothing. I'm just afraid they're gonna sell out of my seat while I'm busy obsessively refreshing my inbox, hoping to find that darned coupon. :rolleyes:

indigoblossom

aw, you all bought up all the mariposas. i would have been happy getting it for $!84 because i haven't ever seen a MA for so cheap but by the time i seriously considered it (i had already ordered the all-star blue one from amazon, which is why i delayed) they were sold out :(

at least you mamas all got a killer deal!

Niea

Babyuniverse called my house and said they were refunding me $9 per seat. I'm surprised they called in response to my email. Oh well, at least I'm getting some money back.

sb518

All of the cute covers are gone!! :eek: :( (The mariposa lol)

And look at this:

$5 Sign Up Bonus F.A.Q.

How do I sign up for the $5.00 Bonus Bucks promotion I keep hearing about?
The $5.00 Bonus Bucks promotion ended on June 4, 2007. Any accounts registered on or after this date are not eligible for the bonus.

nhlbluesgirl

Has anyone else recently signed up for the newsletter? How long did it take before you got the email with the $10 coupon? I've been killing time for the past hour or so but, so far, nothing. I'm just afraid they're gonna sell out of my seat while I'm busy obsessively refreshing my inbox, hoping to find that darned coupon. :rolleyes:

I think the info came up in a pop-up. I saved it:

"Thank You for Subscribing!
Save $10 on your next BabyUniverse order of $75 or more. Just enter
the coupon code BUNL175 at checkout. Please write down this code now,
we don't display it anywhere else."

I don't know if the code is the same for everyone or not. I haven't used it (don't plan to).

Monzie

I think the info came up in a pop-up. I saved it:

"Thank You for Subscribing!
Save $10 on your next BabyUniverse order of $75 or more. Just enter
the coupon code BUNL175 at checkout. Please write down this code now,
we don't display it anywhere else."

I don't know if the code is the same for everyone or not. I haven't used it (don't plan to).

Ahhhh! Well, that's what I get for using Firefox and having an automatic pop-up blocker. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the code.

melniemi

The mariposa is back - same price 158 after fatwallet and visasaves!!

Mossy oak is 209 so like 182 after fatwallet and visasaves.

Huntington and barrington blvds are 192 after fatwallet and visasaves!!

Go and buy your seats!!!:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC