baby universe lowered their prices

melniemi

Now up to 25% off!! VISASAVES still gives $20 off - go through fatwallet for an additional 4% rebate. Madison regent now $192 after those deals!!

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Gah. I'm so tempted! Anyone know if the Regent fits in the 3rd row of the Ody (child over 50 lb)?

Emily'sMom

Thank you!!! Got a credit of $9.50 on my cc...
And with my Amazon cc $30 credit you pointed me towards, and the $25 GC I talked BU into when they had those Husky's that mysteriously appeared another couple months back (and then they wouldn't ship).. and then the visasaves $20. The seat is costing me $155 so far.:) Too bad I forgot to do the fatwallet and didn't know about the $10 bucks I'd get for subscribing to the BU newsletter.
You Rule in the bargain hunting!
Thanks again

cryswilkins

CRAP, mine just showed up at my door, Oct 2007 DOM :thumbsdown: AND the Mariposa is only 184.99 - $20 that is only $164.99. I am going to have to call. Do you think that they will give me a price adjustment or make me send that Cowmoo back for the Mariposa?

melniemi

I don't know. I just ordered a mariposa for 158 after fatwallet!! I pray it has a fairly recent dom - and if not, then I get to buy another seat sooner.:)

keri1292

I don't know. I just ordered a mariposa for 158 after fatwallet!! I pray it has a fairly recent dom - and if not, then I get to buy another seat sooner.:)

I've never used fatwallet. But, I want the price you got! Walk me through it, purty please? :eek:

NVMBR02

Thanks for posting! They are giving me a credit of 19.50 for the two seats I ordered. I ended up paying 378 total for a MA and a Regent

ETA: and I ordered a Maripossa MA for my niece who needs a new seat. :)

Last edited:

NVMBR02

also do i need to call to get this addtl savings off the regent i ordered friday

I did it through email, cause dh is on the phone and my cell phone is acting weird. I had a response within 20 mins. of sending the email. But yes, email or call and ask for a price adjustment.

NVMBR02

I am calling right now to see if they will do a price adjustment. I am so mad! I wish I would have waited now!

I am sure they will. I emailed saying I ordered seats friday and now the prices were lower and I wanted a price adjustment. The reply came about 15 mins. later saying my card would be credited within 5 days.

melniemi

Go to fatwallet.com
Follow the link to babyuniverse
Put the mariposa ma in your cart
Use coupon code VISASAVES to save $20
Checkout:)

If you order each seat separately, you can use the same series as above to get the same price.

Hope that helps!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC