Anyone order from Baby Universe?

cryswilkins

Anyone get their seats from Baby Universe? I was wondering what the DOM was. I am really hoping for something recent, with in the last 2 months. Any luck? I really want an 08 Marathon!

ADS

Synchro246

My regent came yesterday and had a DOM of my kiddo's 3rd birthday! February 6th 2008! I have to check if it has the double-click buckle. . .

melniemi

I ordered a cover and it came super fast. No seats though, so no idea on dom. I ordered 2 mas and am praying one has an 08 dom! My 3 yo will outgrow hers long before it expires so I'm not too worried about the other one.

Emily'sMom

Just got my regent with a 12-11-07 dom.

Nice straps on this seat too.
I sent back an Onyx a few months ago (didn't like it) and the straps were definitely not as thick as these are.
These straps are more like the ones on my Marathons.
And the buckle is the one click design.

mom2riley

Just got my regent with a 12-11-07 dom.

Nice straps on this seat too.
I sent back an Onyx a few months ago (didn't like it) and the straps were definitely not as thick as these are.
These straps are more like the ones on my Marathons.
And the buckle is the one click design.

Which Regent did you order from BU?

catsmom

I ordered a Huntington Diplomat that arrived today. The DOM is October 2007. Not surprising since it's not a super popular item.

waterbaby

A few months back, I ordered a Blue Bouquet Regent with an advertized '06 DOM, I believe, (forget the month), and got an '07 Sahara Regent. <giggle> I kept it, sold the Sahara cover, and bought a Blue Bouquet cover. I called them and they did offer to pick-it up and give me a refund/exchange... but I was fine to keep the newer DOM. :)
My point being... decent DOMs and customer service.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC