Would you fuss???

diaperjoys

Our Taylor Diplomat arrived today, with a very impressive shipping time. (shipped yesterday, arrived today.)

The seat is nearly 6 months old. I suppose it is my own sweet fault, since I didn't call and check. But still, that is $$ off the life of the seat...

There was a problem with the way the cover was sewn...a bit wonky and crooked in the headwing area, but Britax is sending a new cover (and, sadly, sending a prepaid label, since they want the wonky one back).

But 6 months seems, well, a titch old? Not sure what could be done about it, though...

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Really doesn't seem old to me :eek: It's not a popular seller...if it were over a year and not much cheaper I'd fuss, but 6 months is fine for a sale seat that barely creeps off the shelves in the best of times.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC