My cowmooflauge MA is on it's way!!!!!

steph

Okay so hipmonkey has already shipped my MA!!!

Christine said she has written word from Britax that the MA will go to 35 pounds rf even if the literature says otherwise - so if there is an issue she stands behind it and so does Britax:thumbsup:.

I'm good with that.

I can't wait to play with my new seat!!!!

ADS

natysr

Yay!

I guess all of these etailers were prepared for the sale. My Marathon that I ordered yesterday through Amazon was shipped from BabyAge today. I guess my baby won't age while waiting. Of course, it is UPS ground from PA to CA, so I will get it next week some time.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Starting with the Diplomat, Britax convertibles are indeed moving to 35 lbs. rear-facing max capacity. New labels will indicate this during production changes to existing models.

This change is NOT retroactive. Parents should use their current seats as instructed by labels and manuals attached. If you have any questions in this regard, they should be addressed to Britax customer service directly and not to a retailer or distributor.

Auntie2Avi

My Regent should be here on Friday, I am sooo excited! Oh ya I forgot, I mean Avi's Regent should be here on Friday.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC