might not get to take my class :(

bethng

Got this email today

Thanks for your interest in taking the CPS Technician Certification class on May 8/9 and May 15/16.

We have had an overwhelming response from people who are interested in taking the class. Our goal in offering the CPS Technician Certification class is that candidates will help meet the needs of our community and increase the size and diversity of the CPS team. To help you decide whether you are able to meet the goals of the program and to determine your level of commitment after certification, we ask that you attend a Preview Session prior to registering for the class.

This preview Session will help you explore:

The registration process
What certification means
The advantages and disadvantages of becoming a tech
How you can use your certification
What’s expected from you once you’re certified
What the class covers
How to prepare for the class
Recertification requirements

It is highly recommended that you attend this meeting. Those who attend the meeting will have first priority for registration. In addition, if you attend the Preview Session, your name will be entered to win FREE REGISTRATION for the class!

Two Preview Sessions will be offered:

Wednesday, March 19

Session 1: 1:00 pm- 2:30 pm
OR
Session 2: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm

You can bet I will be at a preview session! I just hope I get in. I already got the days off of work

ADS

houseofboys

Beth,
You must be in WA, too? I got the same email from Mary Bridge. :) Maybe I'll see you at the preview. Which session do you think you'll go to?
Robyn

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
That's a great way to do things though when there's an overwhelming response. That way the people really interested will be the ones who get registered - and since you're attending I'm betting you'll have no problems getting in. I can totally see some people who were told to go for work slacking off and saying "Oops, course was full, guess I'll have to do it next time." :thumbsup:

Here's to hoping you not only get your spot, but that you get the free registration - wouldn't that be sweet! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC