Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Graco Cleo

Graco Cleo

Does anyone know anything about the Graco Cleo? Seen it, used or have one?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Graco Cleo

I don't have any experiance with the Cleo, but I do have the IPO, which actually looks very similar to the one you are looking at, but much lower in price, I got mine for $55 on sale. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0010EITSA I'm very happy with it, it stants tall so my husband doesn't complain about his back if he's the one pushing, it has nice large wheels so it goes through rough ground easily, it lays back, has carry handle to carry it easily when it is folded up and also folds easily and compactly. it holds up to 50lbs. The only difference I can tell between the two is the cleo has a bar in front and the IPO doesn't. if you want on with the bar check our the Graco mosaic it has a bar. looks identical to the Cleo actually and I ususally sit it for around $100. Just thought I would let you know, you could save some money by going with the IPO or the Mosaic.

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

The Ipo and Mosaic are Maclaren knockoffs, the Cleo is a Peg Perego P3/Inglesina Zippy knockoff...not to say knockoff in a bad way, but if you want to compare features, those are the strollers you need to be comparing to
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

I saw the cleo in person at Goore's ...It is ok I guess, but I wouldn't spend that much money on a Graco stroller. Might as well spend $50 more and get a Peg.
    DD Leah Elyse 6/16/09, 11lbs, 22.5 inches - KF30 in Miro and Como in Blush/MA in Neopolitan when ready
    DS Adrian Gabriel 1/6/07, 27.5 lbs, 35 inches
    ERF DC in Onyx, MA in CowMoo/Zebra, Como in Midnight Desert

Wow, a lot of stuff to do to close it. I would go with a peg too. Actually am. I will be buying one in a couple weeks!

I'm new here (wife's expecting in August). Anyone have thoughts on what Graco stroller folds up in the most compact size? We're getting a Safeseat and I don't have room in my Jeep for even a snugrider frame with the "add-a-trunk" installed behind the back seat (2001 Wrangler). I've played around with a Mosaic and it might fit but was wondereing if the Cleo is significantly bigger or smaller.

Thanks

If it is anything like the pliko, it will be slightly larger than the Mosaic.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgrayson View Post
    I'm new here (wife's expecting in August). Anyone have thoughts on what Graco stroller folds up in the most compact size? We're getting a Safeseat and I don't have room in my Jeep for even a snugrider frame with the "add-a-trunk" installed behind the back seat (2001 Wrangler). I've played around with a Mosaic and it might fit but was wondereing if the Cleo is significantly bigger or smaller.

Thanks
    As a follow-up, I found folded dimensions for the Mosaic and Cleo stroller at the Graco European website(http://media.gracobaby.eu/catalogues...-catalogue.pdf). 45x40x99cm for the Cleo and 34x41x95cm for the Mosaic. FYI, both look to be too long (and deep) for the back of the Jeep folded.
    Last edited by kdgrayson; 02-28-2008 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Corrected the dimensions

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdgrayson View Post

Thanks
    I bet the Maclaren Easy Traveller would fit... http://www.rosenberryrooms.com/339-m...y-traveler-str
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good