Graco Cleo

ADS

FrogJuice

I don't have any experiance with the Cleo, but I do have the IPO, which actually looks very similar to the one you are looking at, but much lower in price, I got mine for $55 on sale. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0010EITSA I'm very happy with it, it stants tall so my husband doesn't complain about his back if he's the one pushing, it has nice large wheels so it goes through rough ground easily, it lays back, has carry handle to carry it easily when it is folded up and also folds easily and compactly. it holds up to 50lbs. The only difference I can tell between the two is the cleo has a bar in front and the IPO doesn't. if you want on with the bar check our the Graco mosaic it has a bar. looks identical to the Cleo actually and I ususally sit it for around $100. Just thought I would let you know, you could save some money by going with the IPO or the Mosaic.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The Ipo and Mosaic are Maclaren knockoffs, the Cleo is a Peg Perego P3/Inglesina Zippy knockoff...not to say knockoff in a bad way, but if you want to compare features, those are the strollers you need to be comparing to :)

ymherrera

I saw the cleo in person at Goore's ...It is ok I guess, but I wouldn't spend that much money on a Graco stroller. Might as well spend $50 more and get a Peg.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Wow, a lot of stuff to do to close it. I would go with a peg too. Actually am. I will be buying one in a couple weeks!

kdgrayson

I'm new here (wife's expecting in August). Anyone have thoughts on what Graco stroller folds up in the most compact size? We're getting a Safeseat and I don't have room in my Jeep for even a snugrider frame with the "add-a-trunk" installed behind the back seat (2001 Wrangler). I've played around with a Mosaic and it might fit but was wondereing if the Cleo is significantly bigger or smaller.

Thanks

kdgrayson

I'm new here (wife's expecting in August). Anyone have thoughts on what Graco stroller folds up in the most compact size? We're getting a Safeseat and I don't have room in my Jeep for even a snugrider frame with the "add-a-trunk" installed behind the back seat (2001 Wrangler). I've played around with a Mosaic and it might fit but was wondereing if the Cleo is significantly bigger or smaller.

Thanks

As a follow-up, I found folded dimensions for the Mosaic and Cleo stroller at the Graco European website(http://media.gracobaby.eu/catalogues/en_GB/graco-catalogue.pdf). 45x40x99cm for the Cleo and 34x41x95cm for the Mosaic. FYI, both look to be too long (and deep) for the back of the Jeep folded.

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician

Thanks

I bet the Maclaren Easy Traveller would fit... http://www.rosenberryrooms.com/339-...2082644&CS_010=339-maclaren-easy-traveler-str

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC