Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Ginross

I need funding for very large qauntities of Car Seats

I work for a Head Start program in Texas. Texas laws now require that all school buses and other child related transportation vehicles be supplied with car seats and booster seats. Being that we are in the middle of the funding year we are lacking funds to provide the car seats for our own buses. So they have left the task of finding any type of program that will help us, up to me. I have been searching with no luck. At least for the large quantities we need. We have over 365 children. Please help!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Caviller

One idea-

I know many agencies seek private donations, retail sponsorships or government grants. In our local Safekids meeting today, it was announced that GM and Safekids have a new program starting April 1st. It appears that many carseats will be provided for low income parents. You might investigate that if all else fails. Good luck.