Re-sale value on the Dragonfly MA cover

BrookeSLP

value on the Dragonfly MA cover

Has anyone seen a Dragonfly MA cover for sale on e-bay or elsewhere? I have read that the couture covers got for pretty big bucks, like $175, but haven't actually been able to confirm that. I'd be willing to sell my Dragonfly MA cover if I knew I could get that much.

If have any info about selling the couture covers, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
Brooke

Last edited:
ADS

mcomommy

I saw a Ashley Floral go for 145 when people thought they were going to be discontinued. I know a Shannon Regent cover went for 190 something (I wanted that one soooo bad but dh would have killed me lol)

MommyBoha

I saw a Ashley Floral go for 145 when people thought they were going to be discontinued. I know a Shannon Regent cover went for 190 something (I wanted that one soooo bad but dh would have killed me lol)

oh...I saw that Shannon Regent and wanted it to. Soo Purty...:love:

BudgieStew

I've paid about 90.00 plus customs (can't recall if that was including shipping or not) for a used Couture cover.

I have never saw Dragon Fly cover for sale before so I am guessing it would go for more.

oxeye

LOL it wasn't $190 - $140 if I remember correctly.

oxeye

Yeah I did. :eek:

I think you'd get a lot for the Dragonfly cover. I would LOVE one of those. I'm getting sick of Ashley Floral.

oxeye

Sorry that is why I said something lol , I did not see the end a friend did and told me how it ended. I tried to look it up before posting but could not find it.

No worries! I just think my DH might have killed me if I'd spent $190 on it LOL so I thought it was funny when you said that.

bethng

No worries! I just think my DH might have killed me if I'd spent $190 on it LOL so I thought it was funny when you said that.

Man now that I have a regent I would have been all over that Shannon cover! lol My dd loves purple. Why are all the girl covers PINK? I love pink but lets get some variety!

mcomommy

Even 140 my dh would have flipped. 100 was the max he said I could bid. Yeah not so much lol. If (hint hint lol :p ) it ever went up again, because he got a raise I could pay more.

BrookeSLP

Thanks for the input everyone. Our new Regent will be here this week, then I'll decided what to do. Ebay, list it here, or just keep it.

Thanks!
Brooke

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC