Is the Regent harness adjuster like the MA?

ADS

wondering1

I typically do not have to adjust the harness of the Regent very often. When I do, I use little tugs to get the harness tight.

Previously, I had the super easy to adjust Roundabout. No experience tightening a Marathon except one time for the extra loose straps on my friend's baby :(

Chameleon

I can't remember the last time I adjusted the Regent harness. I just keep it where it is -- always the same tightness. I believe it's the tug pull like the MA though.

nhlbluesgirl

I've never used a MA, so I can't compare the two. I personally hate the Regent's harness adjust. I have to do short and strong pulls to get it tight. I'm not very strong, so it takes too much effort for me. :eek:

mamaofthree

Thanks all! I'm seriously tempted by the Regent, especially since it would get passed down to my son, who is a big boy, but I really can't stand the MA adjuster. For me personally, it is a deal breaker. I love my MA otherwise, so I deal with it, but I wouldn't buy another one, or anything with that adjuster. Guess I'll go with the Nautilus.

Kimberly

Mama!

Isn't the Nautilus similiar? We don't have to budge our Regent harness but once in a blue moon :confused:

mamaofthree

All I have heard is raves about how buttery smooth the Nautilus adjuster is. With three kids to harness, that it important to me to get people buckled in properly AND quickly.

Kimberly

Jordynsmama

I dont know the issue with some ppls adjuster but mine is very easy:confused: u just lift up and pull. Maybe there is something wrong with some regents adjusters.

kphil

Our Regent is a lot easier than our MA was--I couldn't stand the MA adjuster, and don't care for the Blvd either, but the Regent is the easiest of the three, in my experience. It's still multiple tugs, but not as difficult, somehow.

Kirsten

courtfrog2

The Nautilus' adjuster is on rollers in the back. Just like "butter" to tighten.

The regent isn't too bad to adjust... short quick pulls usually does it just like our marathon. The Roundabout we had was terrible to adjust.

Courtney

amy919

The adjuster on the Regent is the same as the MA, but I don't have issues with either of mine. The Nautilus adjuster is much smoother, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC