Posting a WM GN Review - Need feedback please!

Mama2J

I posted this in the thread about the GN review, but figured I should post it by itself, so I can get this review done and submitted. Does this look ok?

Great Affordable Seat for Extended Harnessing

My 4-year-old has plenty of room to grow in this seat, and he loves the cupholder and storage cubbies in the armrests. I love that there is finally a combination seat available with a 65-pound weight limit, that also converts to a nice booster. The harness adjuster is the easiest I have ever used – straps can be tightened in one smooth pull rather than several short pulls like most seats. It does need to be assembled before use, but the assembly is easy and quick.

This seat should be used for children who are are least one year old AND 20 pounds. A rear-facing seat must be used before those milestones, and preferably until the size limits of the rear-facing seat is met. This is the AAP recommendations for car seat safety: http://www.aap.org/family/carseatguide.htm

ADS

PixieEMT

It looks good but I would put the last piece about RF first that way it catches someone's eyes. What about putting "children who are at least 1 y/o and 20lbs" IN CAP letters? ;)

To draw more attention to it?

Good Job on the review!:thumbsup:

Mama2J

Thanks - I also changed should to may in the first line, and added a conclusion sentence at the end.

Great Affordable Seat for Extended Harnessing

This seat may be used for children who are AT LEAST ONE YEAR OLD AND 20 pounds. A rear-facing seat must be used before those milestones, and preferably until the size limits of the rear-facing seat is met. This is the AAP recommendations for car seat safety: http://www.aap.org/family/carseatguide.htm

My 4-year-old has plenty of room to grow in this seat, and he loves the cupholder and storage cubbies in the armrests. I love that there is finally a combination seat available with a 65-pound weight limit, that also converts to a nice booster. The harness adjuster is the easiest I have ever used – straps can be tightened in one smooth pull rather than several short pulls like most seats. It does need to be assembled before use, but the assembly is easy and quick. Overall I love this seat and would recommend it to anyone who needs an affordable harnessed seat, if the child is too big to rear-face.

Mama2J

Ok I think I'm going to post it. Maybe I'll add another sentence in the second paragraph about the 6-year expiration.

e.g. My husband loves that he will not have to buy anymore seats for the next 6 years (that is how long this seat is safe to use).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC