Links in text not underlined

Synchro246

It's been back and fourth on this board. When I first came links in text were automatically underlined all the time, then that went away and I'd find "hidden" links in text. Then it came back and I was relieved. Now it's back to being where you have to drag your mouse over the word for the link to show up. I can't stand this. Not everyone structures there sentences in such a way to make it obvious there's a link in there.

Can we make it where the links always show up please?

If not can people please manually underline your in-text links?

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Everything you indicated as a link shows up as an underlined link to me.

Is it possible that you accidentally changed a setting on your browser?

TXAggieTech

Everything you indicated as a link shows up as an underlined link to me.

Is it possible that you accidentally changed a setting on your browser?

I'm loving you BookMama! After you said this I changed my style to power blue and now I have lines under my links! Yippheee!

Synchro246

AH HA changed my skin and I can see them now too. Still is weird because I've had mine set on spring for MONTHS and it just recently changed. . .
It's possible DH messed with browser settings and we did just have to reformat the comp so there might be somthing I can do there too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC