Utah booster seat bill

ADS

crunchierthanthou

WAHOOO!!! Now I need to go check and see if my neighbor's dad was yea, nay or MIA. :p

He was a yea. I knew I liked him. :love:

Do you know what substitutions were made? Was it like the House Law Enforcement committee where the one guy from Riverton (or was it Herriman?) who only agreed to vote for it if his district got $1000 in boosters?

sb518

I'm not sure, but some of the idiots who said no pissed me off, I was listening to the audio of it and he was like "we should leave this up to the parents, not the government" ughhh PLEASE. I am so excited!! :D

Dillipop

Yay! As soon as there is an article on it, let me know, so I can forward it to my IL's. How long before the governor looks at it and signs it into law...???

crunchierthanthou

I just got an email saying that our local SK coordinator was informed this morning that the booster seat law will go into effect on May 4th. This is a little sooner than we thought.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC