FS: Kolcraft contours 3 wheeler

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
with reversible seat. I bought this in Dec. I really like it, but the seat back is only 17 inches and DD head it a hair above it and does not like it that much.

I paid $140 shipped when I bought it.

I will sell for $100 shipped in the US.

It has a infant seat adapeter bar it also comes with.

Please feel free to ask questions.

It is in like new condition. You can view pics here.

Features:

Ruby Pattern
Seat easily reverses so parents can have a birds eye view on their newborn while toddlers can face forward later on
Infant car seat attachment fits most car ceat brands on the market
Seat reclines in both directions for infant's comfort
8" Front Single Swivel & 12" Rear Never Flat Wheels give your baby a smooth ride
Easy trigger fold is convenient & quick
Stroller stands upright on its own
Parent cup holder keeps drinks close by
Child snack tray with extra large drink holder rotates & removes for easy child access
Removable infant head rest with soft micro fleece fabric protects newborn's head
Sunrider canopy adjusts in all directions to block the sun
Large basket accommodates all baby's gear
Height adjustable five point harness with reflective trim for safety and padded sleeves for comfort
Soft and durable fabric is constructed of a wind resistant and easy wipe high density nylon blend
Specifications:

JPMA certified
Only use this in the reclined position until child can sit up unassisted
40 lbs is the maximum weight capacity
Compact Folded Dimensions: 24 x 26 x 29
Accommodates the following infant car seats: Baby Trend® Flex-Loc & Latch-Loc • Century® Avanta™ & Vante Series • Chicco Key Fit • Combi® Connection™ &Tyro™ • Cosco® Arriva®, Designer 22®, First Ride DX, Turn-A-Bout® • Eddie Bauer Opus 35® • Evenflo® Discovery™, Embrace, On-My-Way™ Series • Graco® Snug Ride™ Series • Peg Pérego SIP

ETA: You can see stock photos here.

ADS

kate4478

hi lisa, i think i'm kinda intrested, but have a few questions. how much does it weigh? and how does it fold up? i saw the pics that you posted of it(can't remember where you posted them at??) but don't remember seeing it folded up. i wondering how small it folds, to see if it will fit in the back of my truck. thanks, kate

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
hi lisa, i think i'm kinda intrested, but have a few questions. how much does it weigh? and how does it fold up? i saw the pics that you posted of it(can't remember where you posted them at??) but don't remember seeing it folded up. i wondering how small it folds, to see if it will fit in the back of my truck. thanks, kate

Compact Folded Dimensions: 24 x 26 x 29
I can take pics for you. If you are referring to fitting in the bed of your pick up it should it no problem. I will post folded pics for you. in just a bit.

Last edited:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Ok here are some folded pics. I have also added them in my Flickr folder as well.

This is folded without the seat attached:
I had to prp it against the door so it would stay closed because the clip to lock it shut is to long to work without the seat in. You can gey 2 mini bungi cord and use that to hold it close though. That is what I did.
2283307603_c243f4ca74.jpg

2283307421_b8142cf2aa.jpg

Now folded with the seat in the FF position child tray removed:
2284092820_b279b0760a.jpg

2283307249_fafc2b185a.jpg

2284092686_ee0c5133b0.jpg

Not folded with infant seat adapter attatched:
2284092968_99fbe45339.jpg

ETA: Iwill wait for a reply back from you before I list on Ebay ;)

Last edited:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor

I sent you a pm.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC