the CRIB stroller!!

ADS

indigoblossom

okay, i can't tell if you all are joking or not.

it's kind of scary looking, but also *kind of* a good idea.

i mean, i wore my son until he was just too big and my back couldn't handle it anymore, at about 15 months but there were times when i needed both arms and didn't want to wear him (lilke when i showered, for instance) so i got a maclaren quest to use as a crib on wheels, of sorts (though, at the time i had no idea such a thing existed). it helped me lull him to sleep sometimes and kept him safe and close by when i was in the shower. that thing just looks like a baby jail on wheels. lol! and would be too big to fit in my itty bathroom, i think. :D

MySillyKids

oh i'm not going to buy it. I found it on another forum, and thought it was too funny not to post. Its not even in my area LOL!

its like 400 miles away from me! LOL!

interesting to say the least!

ultimate 'nap on the go' however!

momme2_3

That is too funny......Perfect how could it get any better! I guess I wouldn't have to worry about my squirmy toddler getting out!

Synchro246

I have to say that my baby would love it because his mobility could be maintained.
I wonder how many kids you could fit in there. . .

Holy cow that thing is crazy! I dare someone to buy it and push it through the mall!
ONLy if I could get some straw for the bottom, a little cave man costume and dirty him up first. Now that would be exploitertainment.

Loves2sing

ONLy if I could get some straw for the bottom, a little cave man costume and dirty him up first. Now that would be exploitertainment.

Now that would be funny. If I was rolling in money this could be a good idea for a Halloween costume for my little one in October! But I am not going to buy a stroller for a Halloween costume. Melissa might though!;) LOL!

I also love the fact that it is very "safety" I am thinking English may be the poster's second lanuage.

Gsanmb

LOL, oh my goodness I haven't seen one of these since I lived in Israel. They are very popular there, but not really for long walks or anything. The mommies take them out to the park for extended outdoor outings, or out on the porch or into the gardens, so the babies will have somewhere to rest and play if they are not running around.

I did have an Israeli friend here who had triplets and she shlepped them out to the park in that. But for the car etc. she had a regular stroller.

longstocking

ha ha ha And it's in my area, it's available just around the corner. If only it was free...that is too funny! I guess in Israel they are common, we're just not used to seeing them. Personally i wouldn't want to be lugging that thing in and out of my car. I would have almost thought it was homemade!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC