Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Double Stroller Help

Hi. I'm looking for a double stroller (tandem) that has good steering & will fit into my 2004 Hyundai Elantra trunk. Also, something under $300 and if possible, something that will hold a car seat (not as important). I just had baby #2 & my MIL had bought has the Quattro Duo, but it doesn't fit in our trunk. DD #1 is 23 lbs. & 22 months old. I was told to get the Phil & Ted's, but I'm not sure if I like the set-up of it, also it is kind of out of my price range. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks so much!
    Michelle

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Double Stroller Help

Did you take the front wheels off? It wouldn't fit in my trunk either till I popped them off.
    If it seems like I'm not making sense, it's probably just my phone

Re: Double Stroller Help

Yes, we tried taking the wheels off and still couldn't get it in . DH and I were very disappointed, we both really liked the Quattro Duo.

I might be able to get some more family members to chip in on the price, if $300 is not doable.

Thanks again,
    Michelle