Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Britax's Retired Products

If you own a retired Britax product (strollers or carseats) and are looking for the owner's manual or information about when the product was "retired," please check out this cool link:

http://www.britaxusa.com/products/retired.aspx
    It is a great resource for owner's manuals and other information about the retired products.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax's Retired Products

that's cool.

I have a laptop with an August of 2002 date, so that page confirms to me that mine is one of the youngest in existance.

I think it's great, because then people can look at that page and quickly see if the seat they are being given by a friend/family member who may not know much and think the seat is still good is even still made.... and get a good guess of when it was discontinued, even if it's not one of the current products.

Check out my new hair blog - Ruthie-dos