Marathon at 8 Years 4 Months

dhardawa

I have mentioned a few times that I thought my 8 year old would still fit in a Marathon. Well, my niece outgrew the ones I loaned her and I got them back last weekend. Yep, she still fits!

EmilyMarathon8Years4Months-1.jpg

EmilyMarathon8Years4Months-2.jpg

ADS

munchkin

Wow! How tall is she and how much does she weigh?

Also what are you going to do with that gorgeous cover now:whistle:?

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
That is great she could still fit in the MA!!! Now you can use it if you need to ;). You have her in a Regent now, right?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I adore that cover! I always wanted to get a Dragonfly cover, but never did.

Now I have no use for one since I use a Boulevard instead of a Marathon.

scatterbunny

Your dd will fit in the Marathon TWICE as long as my dd. :p Mine outgrew it around 46 inches, 46 pounds and 4 years, 9 months old.

dhardawa

Also what are you going to do with that gorgeous cover now:whistle:?

I have a list of people who want it, but I really don't think I'll sell it. If I did, I'd probably end up needing a girl cover down the road. I love it because it is girly without being bright pink.

dhardawa

That is great she could still fit in the MA!!! Now you can use it if you need to ;). You have her in a Regent now, right?

No, she was in a Parkway. She decided she did want to ride in it again so it is in the car now. She told me she wanted to be in the harness again so I'm going to really look at the Frontier when it comes out. Actually, when she got in the seat for the picture her exact words were, "I love the seats like this."

LuvBug

DAYUM! I need me one of them kids lol! DS at 4.5yo is even with the 2nd from top slots of the regent, about to move up to the top :(

Morganthe

She does have a very short torse. At her 8 year checkup, she was 49 lbs and 48 inches. But, she is all legs.

She's also very petite for her age.
If dd keeps up her 3 inches a year average she's had since since 24 months...
45" age five next birthday
48" age six.

Of course she could possibly slow down, but she's already grown an inch since Sept. :eek:
She could still fit the seat though at 6 since she's like me - short torso + long legs, but no way would she make it to 8 years old. :eek: Wow! :D

melniemi

My oldest just recently outgrew the marathon - I think, I should go stick him in it. He is apparently ummmm...small for 7.5:eek:

I'll go stick him in it - he won't want pics since it's pink now, but I'll let you know if he fits.

eta: HE GREW!!! He is a hair over the top slots and a hair over 47"!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC