Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

2008 pp p3 ?'s pics anyone?

I don't know what is newer on this besides the frame being black and there is a one brake mechanism now? I have the pp in rose (think 2006) so I was just wondering what the difference is..

And does anyone have one in green bubbles to show off? or any 08 colors?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: 2008 pp p3 ?'s pics anyone?

I don't have pics, as the new P3 I have for baby is not a 2008. But I did see one at BRU today and the child tray is different, as well as the parent cupholder. I also noticed a bit more head side padding in the seat.
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

Re: 2008 pp p3 ?'s pics anyone?

Thanks I will have to run out and check
    Never thought to go to BRU, duh LOL...