Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Maclaren Easy Traveller

Can you give me the low down? Will it hold the SS1? I hear the basket is huge but is it accessible w/ the carseat attached? How wide/tall is it when open? I want the real deal

Thanks

Mommy to my 1st*princess*Born@Home7/23/2010 in a S1st OBA35
    Grateful Godmommy to my loves :DGS1-07/26/01,DGD1-12/02/05,DGD2-06/01/07,DGS2-11/21/08,DGS3 09/10/09

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Maclaren Easy Traveller

Yes, it will hold the SS1 (also the Diplomat, MA, and BV).
    You will be able to access some things with the SS1 attached, mostly via the front or back. If you have a large diaper bag in the basket, you won't be able to get it out unless it's highly compressible or you stick your hand in to get individual items out.
    The basket is big and the netting touches the crossbars on the bottom. I have a small hole in the middle of the basket (where it touches the screw that holds the crossbars together).

Do the Britax convertables snap in or you us the strap or what? Do you have any pics w/ the SS1 or any other seats or of the Easy Traveller next to other strollers to compare the size? I hear its bigger than the Volo or Triumph for example.

Thanks

Grateful Godmommy to my loves :DGS1-07/26/01,DGD1-12/02/05,DGD2-06/01/07,DGS2-11/21/08,DGS3 09/10/09

Senior Community Member super_grape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PHaley View Post
    Do the Britax convertables snap in or you us the strap or what? Do you have any pics w/ the SS1 or any other seats or of the Easy Traveller next to other strollers to compare the size? I hear its bigger than the Volo or Triumph for example.

Thanks
    i have one and can take pictures of it with the safeseat if you
    like....it is bigger than the triumph and volo, def. wider!
    Holly, mom to 5

Moderator - CPST Instructor mom2acrew's Avatar

I don't believe it will hold any of the convertibles just the Britax Companion infant seat
    Jodi CPST Mom to 5

Thanks super_grape if you could get a pic of it w/ the SS1 that would be awesome.

Oh how's the cup holder?

The reason I'm interested in the height and width in comparison to the Volo in particular is because I'm trying to figure if in a pinch on the rare occassion we could use the stroller connectors to push them together as a double! Would be rare but I like the idea of being able to have two singles and then a double in a snap lol

Thanks for all the replies

Quote Originally Posted by PHaley View Post
    Thanks super_grape if you could get a pic of it w/ the SS1 that would be awesome.

Oh how's the cup holder?

The reason I'm interested in the height and width in comparison to the Volo in particular is because I'm trying to figure if in a pinch on the rare occassion we could use the stroller connectors to push them together as a double! Would be rare but I like the idea of being able to have two singles and then a double in a snap lol

Thanks for all the replies
    i'll take some pictures for you today...i have a volo too if you
    want me to put them side by side.

the cup holder is ok...holds a small bottle of water and not much else, maybe a skinny sippy cup.
    Holly, mom to 5

sorry, i haven't gotten pictures yet....my mom came
    in yesterday and we got a little busy. i'll try and snap
    some this afternoon!
    Holly, mom to 5