EEK! Broken wheel...

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I took the P3 (Pramette) out of the van today to discover that the plastic wheel is broken. Does anyone know how much a new one is going to cost me?

Also, I have a friend that is due in the next two months that could probably really benefit from this stroller... do I want to give this to her and buy a different one? Mikkel is 2.5 years old and I don't use a stroller much anymore... what's out there for me to look at?

ADS

chloespurple

Senior Community Member
I took the P3 (Pramette) out of the van today to discover that the plastic wheel is broken. Does anyone know how much a new one is going to cost me?

Hi, I called Peg to find out how much a replacement wheel would be for your P3:
If it is one of the front wheels- $11.00
If rear, depending on which side- $12.00 or $17.00
If it is an '07 then the rear would be $39.00
http://www.pegperego.com/page.php?sid=6d94c3e55d35e9f4326c4339cce68403&pageid=UCGRP006

Michelle:)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I think you should trade me strollers and give her mine :p

I also need a new rear wheel and the part that holds the stroller closed on one side is broken (snapped off from the cold weather :() so I need that piece replaced so if you call and order let me know and maybe we can order together and split the shipping :confused:

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I called and talked to them and they will charge $9 for the front swivel wheel. They only accept Visa and I don't own that card. :( She didn't say anything about a shipping cost.

I'm going to check the local stores to see if they can order me one, before I go to the trouble and expense of sending them a money order (my other option).

What kind of company only accepts one major credit card? :confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC