Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!


 

Sponsored Ads

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 221
  1. #201
    Carseat Crazy robbertbobbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    501

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    I paid for some prefolds from xxluckychicxx on 10/3 and she confirmed on 10/5 that she got the PP. I haven't heard anything since and have tried PMing her but got no response. It looks like she hasn't been on since 10/17.

    I don't really know what to do, I paid almost 3 weeks ago and haven't received the package or any communication. Should I open a paypal dispute?

  2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads
    Join Date
    April, 2001
    Location
    Car-Seat.Org
    Posts
    Many
     
     

  3. #202
    CPS Technician amyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Riverview, NB
    Posts
    3,028
    Quote Originally Posted by robbertbobbert View Post
    I paid for some prefolds from xxluckychicxx on 10/3 and she confirmed on 10/5 that she got the PP. I haven't heard anything since and have tried PMing her but got no response. It looks like she hasn't been on since 10/17. I don't really know what to do, I paid almost 3 weeks ago and haven't received the package or any communication. Should I open a paypal dispute?
    Yes, you should.
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

  4. #203
    CPST/Firefighter Judi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Oregon
    Posts
    14,313

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    Yep, I would.

  5. #204
    Admin - Webmaster Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,391

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    Quote Originally Posted by shellyc View Post
    I bought a seat from a mama and paid for it on oct 1st. The seller said she would mail Thursday the 3rd. She never sent DC so I sent her a pm on the 8th just to touch base and never heard back. Ive sent 2 more pm's and I still haven't heard from her, even though I've seen her online a couple of times. I understand if things came up and she couldn't mail but let me know already. How long do I wait? What else can I do?
    Definitely file a complaint and if it is not resolved, please mention the member on this thread as well.
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

  6. #205
    Carseat Crazy robbertbobbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    501

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    Quote Originally Posted by robbertbobbert View Post
    I paid for some prefolds from xxluckychicxx on 10/3 and she confirmed on 10/5 that she got the PP. I haven't heard anything since and have tried PMing her but got no response. It looks like she hasn't been on since 10/17.

    I don't really know what to do, I paid almost 3 weeks ago and haven't received the package or any communication. Should I open a paypal dispute?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Yes, you should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    Yep, I would.
    Well I sent her another PM asking her to respond and she hasn't, so I filed a dispute tonight. I'm bummed.

  7. #206
    Senior Community Member Baylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by NannyMom View Post
    I paid DisneyWorldNanny $50 for a TF cover in February. I haven't received the cover and she has long ago stopped replying to and messages sent via FB and texting.
    She posted here last night.

    auto correct hates me
    A five stepper and a booster rider

  8. #207
    CPS Technician NannyMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    7,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Baylor View Post

    She posted here last night.

    auto correct hates me
    I just sent her a PM. I doubt she'll respond. It's been over 8 months
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

  9. #208
    Admin - Webmaster Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,391

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    Quote Originally Posted by robbertbobbert View Post
    Well I sent her another PM asking her to respond and she hasn't, so I filed a dispute tonight. I'm bummed.
    Opening a paypal dispute is definitely a good idea. It can always be dropped if the issue is resolved. If you receive a positive ruling on your dispute, please forward it to Admin at webmaster "at" car-seat "dot" org. While we generally do not intervene in Swap disputes, repeated abuse of Swap, especially in cases documented by a ruling from Paypal or a reputable escrow service, will likely result in a ban from swap. Please also use iTrader feedback, as multiple negative iTrader reports along with a favorable dispute ruling would also contribute toward a Swap ban as well.

    I apologize that for those few swappers that take advantage of the rest of this great community!
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

  10. #209
    Carseat Crazy robbertbobbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Opening a paypal dispute is definitely a good idea. It can always be dropped if the issue is resolved. If you receive a positive ruling on your dispute, please forward it to Admin at webmaster "at" car-seat "dot" org. While we generally do not intervene in Swap disputes, repeated abuse of Swap, especially in cases documented by a ruling from Paypal or a reputable escrow service, will likely result in a ban from swap. Please also use iTrader feedback, as multiple negative iTrader reports along with a favorable dispute ruling would also contribute toward a Swap ban as well. I apologize that for those few swappers that take advantage of the rest of this great community!
    PP ruled in my favor and I forwarded the email to that email address. I'll leave iTrader feedback too.
    Well... that was fast!
    Baby #1 due 10/1/16

  11. #210
    CPS Technician NannyMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    7,366
    Quote Originally Posted by NannyMom View Post
    I paid DisneyWorldNanny $50 for a TF cover in February. I haven't received the cover and she has long ago stopped replying to and messages sent via FB and texting.
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt But I bought a rittenhouse SafeSeat so she could buy the cover. I sent her the cover and she was supposed to send me Disney world items for my trip. She did not send them so I have been asking for Paypal for almost a year now. I figure I'm out my $60 but I keep trying. Oh she ignores all messages from me even though I know she's on here and I send them read receipt
    2 years and I still haven't gotten a response from DisneyWorldNanny
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

  12. #211
    Senior Community Member happiness-and-balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by NannyMom View Post
    2 years and I still haven't gotten a response from DisneyWorldNanny
    I'm sorry this has happened to you Does she still post here?
    -Angela

  13. #212
    CPS Technician NannyMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    7,366
    Quote Originally Posted by happiness-and-balance View Post
    I'm sorry this has happened to you Does she still post here?
    I haven't seen anything recent. Unless she changed her name. But I know for a while she was lurking.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

  14. #213
    Admin - Webmaster Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,391

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    I am not aware of any new username, but it isn't hard to avoid being noticed if you are smart about it. If she posts new items in Swap, please feel free to let me know so I can monitor it. 3 negatives is likely to result in at least a temporary swap ban. Does anyone who has had an issue happen to have a Paypal complaint resolution in their favor? I would take that into consideration as well.
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

  15. #214
    Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,380

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    According to the member list, her last visit was 8/10/2014.
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

    The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

  16. #215
    CPS Technician NannyMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    7,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I am not aware of any new username, but it isn't hard to avoid being noticed if you are smart about it. If she posts new items in Swap, please feel free to let me know so I can monitor it. 3 negatives is likely to result in at least a temporary swap ban. Does anyone who has had an issue happen to have a Paypal complaint resolution in their favor? I would take that into consideration as well.
    No PayPal resolution. I sent as personal (lesson learned!) then waited too long, giving her the benefit of the doubt and believing her excuses.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

  17. #216
    CPS Technician munchkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    760

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    She mostly does her selling on Facebook now. I found her in one group I am in.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

  18. #217
    CPS Technician munchkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    760

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I am not aware of any new username, but it isn't hard to avoid being noticed if you are smart about it. If she posts new items in Swap, please feel free to let me know so I can monitor it. 3 negatives is likely to result in at least a temporary swap ban. Does anyone who has had an issue happen to have a Paypal complaint resolution in their favor? I would take that into consideration as well.


    We did a trade and I sent my items but she never sent hers.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

  19. #218
    CPS Technician NannyMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    7,366
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    She mostly does her selling on Facebook now. I found her in one group I am in.
    I saw her in a group I'm in, and she blocked me when I started commenting on her posts (after reporting me to admin). But fortunately it's not a buy/sell group typically
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

  20. #219
    CPS Fanatic StillThankful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,666

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    Quote Originally Posted by NannyMom View Post
    I saw her in a group I'm in, and she blocked me when I started commenting on her posts (after reporting me to admin). But fortunately it's not a buy/sell group typically
    Ughhh! As if YOU should be reported. SMH. So sorry you had to go through this.

    C~9/06 Boostered in FR85 Livia & Maui C~2/09 Boostered in GN Daisy & Julia
    Driving in 2005 Toyota Camry & 1994 Honda Accord

  21. #220
    CPS Technician TXDani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,479

    Re: Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

    She was supposed to send me an exchange for some MK makeup and I sent mine to her but she never sent the replacement. I FB messaged her once all nice about if but nothing. Over a year later she messaged me that she found it in a hidden spot in her trunk and she was sorry. She is such a scammer!! Makes me wonder if when she had that weird deal with her nanny family that she moved for if they really just found out she was a lying thief?!?

Similar Threads

  1. Welcome to Carseat Swap! - READ BEFORE YOU SELL!
    By Admin in forum Carseat Swap: Buy and Sell Used Child Safety Seats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2016, 10:57 PM
  2. Read threads not showing as read
    By NZ Child Restraints in forum Announcements, Guidelines and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 01:24 PM
  4. Apologies, Swappers!
    By SafeDad in forum Carseat Swap: Buy and Sell Used Child Safety Seats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 12:14 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •