Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
If you have already used iTrader and listed a complaint here and it is still unresolved, I encourage members to use the "Report Private Message" icon on your most recent PM (if you received a PM) and then give a full account of the transaction in the report area. If you never received a PM, do the same for any email and send it to webmaster "at" car-seat "dot" org. If you never received any correspondence, you may use the report post feature on the same post where you left iTrader negative feedback.

As per the Swap announcements and sticky threads, Car-Seat.Org does not intervene or resolve Swap transactions. Swap abusers will eventually lose swap access, however, once enough unresolved reports from iTrader, this thread and reports are made.

ADS

xxluckychicxx

I just wanted to update that kescott has contacted me, but has not sent paypal yet. I will update when she does.

Sent from my HTC HERO using Car-Seat.Org

kescott

Just wanted to my side of the story out....

I sent a New Radian XTSL value 250.00, extra New cover 80.00 from skjp, and 19.91 for shipping. I received only a used Maestro, and still paypaled her 65.00 for the Maestro. The only reason I didn't paypal sooner was because she just sent me a pm asking for me to send that new sr 22 instead. Will post that pm later. Last night she decided she didn't want the sr22 and wanted paypal instead. I have a photo of the original shipping receipt, will try to post that as well.

Remember I received no $ on this deal, I only lost the $350.00, the only thing I received was a hard time.

Continued....

I offered to pay for the Maestro, asked what she wanted for it, she said $65, then PM'd mesaying she wanted that sr22 I had. It wasn't until 12:48 today that I got a message saying to forget the sr22 just send the paypal and it was done within 1 hr.

Copy of PM's -unedited

Today, 12:48 AM
xxluckychicxx
Carseat Crazy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Car seats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kescott

Whats your paypal address?

Never mind about the Snugride. I would just like paypal. I need to hear back ASAP. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, 02:58 PM
xxluckychicxx
Carseat Crazy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Car seats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kescott

Whats your paypal address?

Hey do you still have that snugride22? If so would you possibly want to send it and the covers as a replacement for the Maestro?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Againg not that anyone cares about the truth here, but those who have traded seats with me know that my seats show up exactly as described.

I joined this group to declutter my huge stash of seats and covers. I rarely even sold seats, only traded and always offered to ship my end first. I had four RN's and everyone else got theirs, and yes here again is the receipt for shipping. Maybe she did get it for all I know, I believed her until she started posting here and making it look like I was skipping out on the paypal. My reputation here is obviously ruined, but honestly I'd rather donate the rest of my stuff to charity than to face the harrassment when one person starts ranting. BTW, it was shipped on 3-25, just like the receipt shows, the San Antonio package arrived just fine, that was just over 3 weeks ago, not 4.

To those who have had repeat transactions with me and need anything I will log in to check my messages and make sure everyone else got their items ok.

ALSO-
I didn't even know about that myride thing until today, she never bothered to contact me about it, it was a new seat with tags, maybe someone returned it before I got it. The tags were still attached for that matter.

Oh, and someone tell me why it matters if I was here for swap! I had items to trade, not questions about seats.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxluckychicxx

Yes, it was a trade. I asked for. Shipping # before you shipped and then you said your DH had forgotten. I went ahead and sent the maestro out of good faith. Im sorry this deal has gone bad, I wanted that RNXT. If I had just wanted money for the maestro would have used Craigslist. All I'm trying to say is that I'm not trying to be a witch, but its been over a month since this trade started and is like it to be resolved.

Sent from my HTC HERO using Car-Seat.Org

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
For future reference, this thread is for unresolved issues. There's a way to deal with problems. 1) Contact the other party, and see if you can solve the problem between the two of you. 2) Post here. 3) Feedback. If you skip step 1 and leave positive feedback, it sounds fishy when you post here with a complaint. :twocents:

Last edited:

dawnp15

I'm having a problem in a swap transaction with drlynne. I sent her my Sk radian 80sl with an extra cover, in trade for her original MA 65 with and extra cover. In Pm's she stated she couldn't ship the seat until friday May 6th and i agreed that would be fine. I also sent her my seat on that same day with DC. I tracked the seat and it shows it arrived at her home on the 16th. I have not recieved her seat yet, nor any response to any of my Pm's. I've PM'd her 3 times since the 6th, and i've also emailed her once with no responce.

dawnp15

I still have not received my seat even though she said she would send it well over 2 weeks ago. I pm'd her on 6/8 asking if she had sent the seat, because i havn't received anything. No response back from her and she was logged in 2 days ago on the 11th. I know it's buyer be ware, and i've learned my lesson for sure! I've never had any buying/trading issues on any boards until now. It really stinks!!!!

lovemybabies924

im waiting for my end of a trade from mrs. lee, i sent her my almost new CCO and my new flash frame in exchange for a blvd70, shes had my end for a few weeks and said she shipped my end yesterday, but now it says shes not a member??? im scared now :( i dont wanna be out the $200 i spend plus the $50 i paid for shipping to her

HEVY

im waiting for my end of a trade from mrs. lee, i sent her my almost new CCO and my new flash frame in exchange for a blvd70, shes had my end for a few weeks and said she shipped my end yesterday, but now it says shes not a member??? im scared now :( i dont wanna be out the $200 i spend plus the $50 i paid for shipping to her

I wouldn't worry, she closed the account today.
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=174981

lovemybabies924

well the blvd never came from Mrs.Lee she offered to send back the CCO in a few weeks...i offered her $25 to send it back now w/the new cover she bought for it and for her to send the stroller in a few weeks when she has money...we will see..i hope this works out

robbertbobbert

I'm not sure if this is the place to post if you're having issues with a swap, but it seems like it is. I know there's not much mods can do, but I'd like some advice if possible.

Can someone let me know if I should post here or PM a mod directly?

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
robbertbobbert said:
I'm not sure if this is the place to post if you're having issues with a swap, but it seems like it is. I know there's not much mods can do, but I'd like some advice if possible.

Can someone let me know if I should post here or PM a mod directly?

If you have already tried to settle things with the other swap member and feel things aren't being handled appropriately, then please post here.

In general moderators don't intervene in swap matters, but complaints and resulting negative feedback could lead to circumstances which result in a person losing swap access depending on the circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
There is little we can do to mediate swap disputes, unfortunately. It is basically like Craigslist. If the transaction is not fulfilled, I would encourage you to file a claim with Paypal, leave negative feedback through our iTrader system and post a comment here as well. You are also welcome to send your correspondence with the other party to webmaster "at" car-seat "dot" org along with any Paypal settlement. If enough complaints come forward about a member, they will ultimately lose Swap access.

lovemybabies924

does anyone know the former "mrs.lee" IRL???? i told her she could keep the CCO carseat for her kid if i could just please have my NIB flash frame back w/a CCO cover (she had an extra cover) and i would be willing to call it good because im sick of waiting...she claimed she was shipping and never wrote me back on facebook...she removed me from her friends list, and wont communicate! if someone knows her IRL can you please mention this to her? i have had numerous people PM me saying she used the "exact" same excuses of why i never got the original trade so im very close to looking up a lawyer who deals with this because im out $250 and its not fair!!!

canadiangie

does anyone know the former "mrs.lee" IRL???? i told her she could keep the CCO carseat for her kid if i could just please have my NIB flash frame back w/a CCO cover (she had an extra cover) and i would be willing to call it good because im sick of waiting...she claimed she was shipping and never wrote me back on facebook...she removed me from her friends list, and wont communicate! if someone knows her IRL can you please mention this to her? i have had numerous people PM me saying she used the "exact" same excuses of why i never got the original trade so im very close to looking up a lawyer who deals with this because im out $250 and its not fair!!!

I recall her posting once talking about some domestic issues ?? Like her SO was a real jerk, I think.

I'd track down DWN if I could. They do know each other, well in fact IIRC, and she should be able to contact Mrs Lee.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I think I remember her asking for her account to be deleted? (Or was that someone else?) If so, nothing the mods can do (even though they can't really do anything anyway, other than revoke swap access in the future). As was mentioned, DWN knows her IRL, but she hasn't been around lately herself.

Ducky5306

lovemybabies924 said:

You can PM me I sort of know DWN (and as far as I know she moved from Orlando to west palm for a nanny job, not sure where she lives currently) I'm her FB friend (DWN, not mrs.lee) my sister watched her cat last spring.

Sent from my HTC using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC