Problem Swappers - Please Read before you Swap!

robbertbobbert

I paid for some prefolds from xxluckychicxx on 10/3 and she confirmed on 10/5 that she got the PP. I haven't heard anything since and have tried PMing her but got no response. It looks like she hasn't been on since 10/17.

I don't really know what to do, I paid almost 3 weeks ago and haven't received the package or any communication. Should I open a paypal dispute?

ADS

amyd

I paid for some prefolds from xxluckychicxx on 10/3 and she confirmed on 10/5 that she got the PP. I haven't heard anything since and have tried PMing her but got no response. It looks like she hasn't been on since 10/17. I don't really know what to do, I paid almost 3 weeks ago and haven't received the package or any communication. Should I open a paypal dispute?

Yes, you should.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I bought a seat from a mama and paid for it on oct 1st. The seller said she would mail Thursday the 3rd. She never sent DC so I sent her a pm on the 8th just to touch base and never heard back. Ive sent 2 more pm's and I still haven't heard from her, even though I've seen her online a couple of times. I understand if things came up and she couldn't mail but let me know already. How long do I wait? What else can I do?

Definitely file a complaint and if it is not resolved, please mention the member on this thread as well.

robbertbobbert

I paid for some prefolds from xxluckychicxx on 10/3 and she confirmed on 10/5 that she got the PP. I haven't heard anything since and have tried PMing her but got no response. It looks like she hasn't been on since 10/17.

I don't really know what to do, I paid almost 3 weeks ago and haven't received the package or any communication. Should I open a paypal dispute?

Yes, you should.

Yep, I would.

Well I sent her another PM asking her to respond and she hasn't, so I filed a dispute tonight. I'm bummed.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Well I sent her another PM asking her to respond and she hasn't, so I filed a dispute tonight. I'm bummed.

Opening a paypal dispute is definitely a good idea. It can always be dropped if the issue is resolved. If you receive a positive ruling on your dispute, please forward it to Admin at webmaster "at" car-seat "dot" org. While we generally do not intervene in Swap disputes, repeated abuse of Swap, especially in cases documented by a ruling from Paypal or a reputable escrow service, will likely result in a ban from swap. Please also use iTrader feedback, as multiple negative iTrader reports along with a favorable dispute ruling would also contribute toward a Swap ban as well.

I apologize that for those few swappers that take advantage of the rest of this great community!

robbertbobbert

Opening a paypal dispute is definitely a good idea. It can always be dropped if the issue is resolved. If you receive a positive ruling on your dispute, please forward it to Admin at webmaster "at" car-seat "dot" org. While we generally do not intervene in Swap disputes, repeated abuse of Swap, especially in cases documented by a ruling from Paypal or a reputable escrow service, will likely result in a ban from swap. Please also use iTrader feedback, as multiple negative iTrader reports along with a favorable dispute ruling would also contribute toward a Swap ban as well. I apologize that for those few swappers that take advantage of the rest of this great community!

PP ruled in my favor and I forwarded the email to that email address. I'll leave iTrader feedback too.

NannyMom

I paid DisneyWorldNanny $50 for a TF cover in February. I haven't received the cover and she has long ago stopped replying to and messages sent via FB and texting.
I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt But I bought a rittenhouse SafeSeat so she could buy the cover. I sent her the cover and she was supposed to send me Disney world items for my trip. She did not send them so I have been asking for Paypal for almost a year now. I figure I'm out my $60 but I keep trying. Oh she ignores all messages from me even though I know she's on here and I send them read receipt

2 years and I still haven't gotten a response from DisneyWorldNanny

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I am not aware of any new username, but it isn't hard to avoid being noticed if you are smart about it. If she posts new items in Swap, please feel free to let me know so I can monitor it. 3 negatives is likely to result in at least a temporary swap ban. Does anyone who has had an issue happen to have a Paypal complaint resolution in their favor? I would take that into consideration as well.

NannyMom

I am not aware of any new username, but it isn't hard to avoid being noticed if you are smart about it. If she posts new items in Swap, please feel free to let me know so I can monitor it. 3 negatives is likely to result in at least a temporary swap ban. Does anyone who has had an issue happen to have a Paypal complaint resolution in their favor? I would take that into consideration as well.

No PayPal resolution. I sent as personal (lesson learned!) then waited too long, giving her the benefit of the doubt and believing her excuses.

munchkin

We did a trade and I sent my items but she never sent hers.

NannyMom

She mostly does her selling on Facebook now. I found her in one group I am in.
I saw her in a group I'm in, and she blocked me when I started commenting on her posts (after reporting me to admin). But fortunately it's not a buy/sell group typically

TXDani

Senior Community Member
She was supposed to send me an exchange for some MK makeup and I sent mine to her but she never sent the replacement. I FB messaged her once all nice about if but nothing. Over a year later she messaged me that she found it in a hidden spot in her trunk and she was sorry. She is such a scammer!! Makes me wonder if when she had that weird deal with her nanny family that she moved for if they really just found out she was a lying thief?!?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC