Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Pliko p3 colors

Scratch that..i ordered a baby jogger city mini!

I have looked for a week straight at the plikos and i cannot decide on a color. I love them all. My final choices were either the maclaren quest and the pliko but i love the sunshade on the pliko. Now for a color. Have any of you seen the mod colors in person? Are they too loud? what about the colored aluminum? What color should i get?
    Last edited by kanga; 02-13-2008 at 02:56 PM.
    Brittany(3/02) & Allison(4/04)both 40 lbs, harnessed in Regents
    Cole(1/07) 30 lbs RF in a MR65

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Pliko p3 colors

Yes, they are a bit loud, but I LOVE THAT! The Orange is gorgeous! Maybe make a poll? Like what I did here! http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.p...highlight=poll
    Really helped me decide
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

why did I have to click that link? I thought i had my mind made up and then I saw the awesome baby jogger mini..and ordered one. I got the red/black.

Oh MY!! You are going to love it!!
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Yay! You'll love it! I was totally going to recommend it!!! I have orange

I love the hood, I love the fold, I love the mesh pocket on the back (the basket is no better or worse than a mac or p3...), I love that I'm getting the child's snack tray to go on it. The harness is a tad tricky, I actually put an old Britax chest clip on it to make it work better (plus my headstrong 2 yo can do it up, it distracts her from the injustice of being locked down...). And it totally handles paved sidewalks well, goes over curbs and gravel parking lots like a dream, and doesn't tip when it's loaded with bags (or said 2 yo standing up in and leaning backwards...she went over in the zapp doing that... )

Ok, enough raving...she's napping on me and i'm trapped here so I'm chatty, lol.
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

Woooeee I can't wait to get it. I ordered it from michelle and got the 10% off so that was nice and free shipping too. Love that. I read that someone with the red/black got a red/black skip hop to match..now i have to go to target and get one too. lol My pink/brown jujube will just clash right? I will post pics when we get it. My ds just turned one but he is big..25 lbs. My girls weren't this size until 2. They are now almost 4 & 5 and are 31 & 33 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    Woooeee I can't wait to get it. I ordered it from michelle and got the 10% off so that was nice and free shipping too. Love that. I read that someone with the red/black got a red/black skip hop to match..now i have to go to target and get one too. lol My pink/brown jujube will just clash right? I will post pics when we get it. My ds just turned one but he is big..25 lbs. My girls weren't this size until 2. They are now almost 4 & 5 and are 31 & 33 lbs.
    Thank You
    Michelle