Pliko p3 colors

kanga

Scratch that..i ordered a baby jogger city mini!

I have looked for a week straight at the plikos and i cannot decide on a color. I love them all. My final choices were either the maclaren quest and the pliko but i love the sunshade on the pliko. Now for a color. Have any of you seen the mod colors in person? Are they too loud? what about the colored aluminum? What color should i get? :whistle:

Last edited:
ADS

kanga

why did I have to click that link? :rolleyes:I thought i had my mind made up and then I saw the awesome baby jogger mini..and ordered one. I got the red/black.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yay! You'll love it! I was totally going to recommend it!!! I have orange :D

I love the hood, I love the fold, I love the mesh pocket on the back (the basket is no better or worse than a mac or p3...), I love that I'm getting the child's snack tray to go on it. The harness is a tad tricky, I actually put an old Britax chest clip on it to make it work better (plus my headstrong 2 yo can do it up, it distracts her from the injustice of being locked down...). And it totally handles paved sidewalks well, goes over curbs and gravel parking lots like a dream, and doesn't tip when it's loaded with bags (or said 2 yo standing up in and leaning backwards...she went over in the zapp doing that... :whistle:)

Ok, enough raving...she's napping on me and i'm trapped here so I'm chatty, lol.

kanga

Woooeee I can't wait to get it. I ordered it from michelle and got the 10% off so that was nice and free shipping too. :) Love that. I read that someone with the red/black got a red/black skip hop to match..now i have to go to target and get one too. lol My pink/brown jujube will just clash right? ;) I will post pics when we get it. My ds just turned one but he is big..25 lbs. My girls weren't this size until 2. They are now almost 4 & 5 and are 31 & 33 lbs.

chloespurple

Senior Community Member
Woooeee I can't wait to get it. I ordered it from michelle and got the 10% off so that was nice and free shipping too. :) Love that. I read that someone with the red/black got a red/black skip hop to match..now i have to go to target and get one too. lol My pink/brown jujube will just clash right? ;) I will post pics when we get it. My ds just turned one but he is big..25 lbs. My girls weren't this size until 2. They are now almost 4 & 5 and are 31 & 33 lbs.

Thank You:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC