I got my C1 today!!!

chelle80

I got my C1 today!!! Lots of Pics!!!!

And I have to say I :love: it. Coltons likes it pretty good too. I sat him in it to adjust the straps and take a few pics and he got mad when i tried to take him out.

Here are the pics(please excuse my messy house, the boys have been home for a few hours and we have a new puppy that thinks everything he finds belongs in the living room)

SD532338.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

bp2002

ohhh ohhh details...

Does it fold nice?? Is the basket useful?? (Omg, i HATE baskets that i cant even get my small purse in!!)

Push easy?? Straight?? Cant wait to hear how you like it!!

chelle80

ohhh ohhh details...

Does it fold nice?? Is the basket useful?? (Omg, i HATE baskets that i cant even get my small purse in!!)

Push easy?? Straight?? Cant wait to hear how you like it!!

The fold is a little stiff right now, but that will work itself out. It actually is about the same height folded as a C5, just a little bit fatter.

I can fit my spark bag (like a skip hop duo) and my skip hop dash in it, but they have to lay down, and you have to go into the basket from the side. My purse fits in there too(its small but not to small) The stroller has two bars that are above the basket. The basket has 2 loops on the back and 2 clips on the front so you can unclip one side if you need to get in there better. I will take a pic later and post for you!!

We just pushed it around in the living room and it pushed great, even with Kaleb in it.

I actually just got Colton to get out of it and its been here since about 6pm(so almost 2 hrs he sat in it) and he hates strollers being still.

Ok, here is the pics,and i'm warning you now,there are a bunch..

C1 and C5 side by side....
SD532347.jpg
SD532346.jpg

Basket on C5...
SD532348.jpg

Basket w/diaper bag & purse...
SD532350.jpg
SD532349.jpg

Basket loops on back...
SD532352.jpg

Basket hooks on front...
SD532353.jpg

And folded...
SD532358.jpg
SD532356.jpg

Last edited:

JOII

Any chance you can get a pic of a kiddo standing on the footboard? I am really thinking of getting one but Id love to see how the footboard looks in use :)

chelle80

Any chance you can get a pic of a kiddo standing on the footboard? I am really thinking of getting one but Id love to see how the footboard looks in use :)

I can get you one tommorow, BUT i DO NOT suggest using it for that.

I had Kaleb step up on it while Colton was in it and it tipped backwards. And Kaleb is only 41 lbs. Also it was akward for him to hold on anyplace.

JOII

Thanks so much for the pics and the info. Yikes! I guess I will have to try and find a used P3 then if I decide to go that route!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC