Yesterday I saw...

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
A woman swerving all over the road. She had her arm in the backseat, holding a bottle for a small (~3 months) infant, who was laying on a blanket on the floorboard. She was doing at least 70 down the freeway. :eek::eek::mad:

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Well, if you're going to leave the baby unrestrained, put her on the front seat so you can reach her as you speed down the freeway. :rolleyes:

:thumbsdown:

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
:eek:! I have to wonder why she would think this ok. Especially when most hospitals require your child leave the hospital in a car seat.I guess mayb she tinks it is only to leave the hospital after that you can do as you please. :mad:

vonfirmath

It is not just dangerous from a car point of view, but also from the eating point of view. They also tell you to monitor your baby's feed to avoid choking! That's not monitoring!

mamaofthree

I think that is one of the freakiest stories I have ever heard! What in the world could she possibly have been thinking? There's no way she was in her right mind. That is beyond stupid.

Kimberly

LuvBug

sigh

I saw a woman pull up next to me with her infant in the front seat, at least that is better than this situation :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC