Uptowns for $22!!!

amyg530

I went to WM today and there were 3 left (2 by the time i left) and they were marked down to $22! They had DOMs of 12/06 and 1/07 so there were a year old, but the 06 ones said do not use after 2014. I wanted to buy them all and sell them on craigslist but DH would kill me.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Sounds like the Swan Song... they'll all be gone soon...wonder why they didn't make a stupid Eddie Bauer version and market them better? Such an awesome seat!

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
What are the weight limits on these seats?

35 lbs RF and 40 lbs FF. It's an excellent seat for extended RF - has a high-enough shell to get many children to 35 lbs when RF. And it's soft and cushy and also has EPS/EPP foam. Great travel seat b/c it's so light. No base so it doesn't sit high up... Okay, I'll stop now. :p

amyg530

35 lbs RF and 40 lbs FF. It's an excellent seat for extended RF - has a high-enough shell to get many children to 35 lbs when RF. And it's soft and cushy and also has EPS/EPP foam. Great travel seat b/c it's so light. No base so it doesn't sit high up... Okay, I'll stop now. :p

i wish i could have bought one to compare to the scenera, but i put connor in it and he seemed to fit it the same as the scenera... well maybe there was a tiny bit more room.

Wineaux

The Wal-Mart in Baker has them. I think I'll give them a call!

Wal-Mart's beta inventory checker isn't working. They don't carry it at all. I'll have to nose around a little in a store or two tomorrow, but my hopes aren't up. :(

niccig

Wow, that's a great deal. We have this seat and love it - great for baby sitter and travel and just as cushy and with side protection foam. I paid full price and thought it was a good deal then.

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
What is it with Wal Mart clearancing really nice seats?

We have no Uptowns anymore, no Safe Seats, no front adjusting SnugRides.

Only thing they carry by me is rear adjusting SnugRides, Evencrap 3point seats, 3-1's, and Turbos. I went there just to look for a G-Nauti (im sooo going to call it that no matter what) and of course they were there but none on display @@ You had to go searching under the displays for the actual box

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC