Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Play yards

Play yards

Can you recommend a play yard for me? I need a safe place for our baby to sleep when we are traveling over the next few months (he's 3 months old right now).
    I'd like to spend around $100
    Thank you!

DS - November 2007
    Baby Due - November 2009

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Play yards

I know you said for the baby to sleep. Are you looking for a play pen or an actual play yard that is gates to keep the baby contained? If you are looking for a play pen for the baby to sleep and want to use it a little longer I recommend the Graco Tot Block. I have 3 of them . One at my house for my niece and nephew, one at their house and one at grandma's house. They are 3 feet x 3 feet, so bigger than regular ones but fold up nicely. And bigger kids are comfortable in it. My niece just quit using it at 2.5 years old.

Here is one on ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Graco-Tot-Block-...QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a pic of one of mine (this is my favorite one!)

Hope that's what you were looking for.
    Last edited by munchkin; 02-08-2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: grammar
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months